• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. fullblack

Respect for the fallen!

Its weird that there is this big discussion about this player and i have no clue who he is. seems like i missed out a bit. i mostly played around the US1-12 (then i was in the army) and TW1 before that. Seems like a good guy, i would have loved to know him. I would also like it if the next world...
  2. fullblack

New Issue New gwen items

The new gwen items dont have any icons (at least they dont on my pc). ie, the 25% troops, 20 loyalty.
  3. fullblack

Top 10 Bashers

Thats already outdated
  4. fullblack

General Discussion (Montjuïc)

I agree. Usually servers end up as a slog at the end. The top tribe just taking brbs to fill the world win condition. No real fight left
  5. fullblack

Gwendoline Events feedbacks

Weird new rewards this time around. +20% max loyalty? Even last time the 25% troop types. Non of them show any icons. Im not sure what i think about these new additions. It could end up making crowners even harder to beat.
  6. fullblack

Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

why is it 1500 VP? the eu one is only 1000.
  7. fullblack

Please no nobles this gewn!

he ment after you get your 2 free shots.
  8. fullblack

Report settings

i know they have the ability to turn off reports, but if i do and i send a noble attack and it lands with no casualties then i have no clue what the loyalty of that village is. And i HATE having 10k+ reports just for that 1 measly village.
  9. fullblack

Report settings

I would like it if the setting part of the reports page was a little more robust. I usually farm a lot, so i turn off attacks that have no casualties, but that is an imperfect solution. It would be better if we had some controll over what reports were actually reported. ie: attacks with nobles...
  10. fullblack

Please no nobles this gewn!

Im begging you! Please!!! it ruins the game for non coiners!
  11. fullblack

can you use cruse words in village titles

NO 3 Communication and Code of Conduct Communication with other players must always be in the local language of the respective market version You are playing, in this case: English. Private communication between players can be done in another language as long as all participants do not...
  12. fullblack

Suggestion Hope you notice

you have a spreadsheet? how big is it by now?
  13. fullblack

New Issue internal error

i happy that there was no noble gwen day
  14. fullblack

Why does TW2 continue to let people Coin like this?

and neither would innogames, they are saints! *crossed fingers*
  15. fullblack

Tokano

are you saying you still have christmas decoration up?
  16. fullblack

New Issue internal error

just *crys*
  17. fullblack

New Issue internal error

i cant trust a word you say, you work for the enemy. jk
  18. fullblack

Configurations Feedback (Golconda)

yea, a lot of my old TW friends dont play anymore
  19. fullblack

New Issue internal error

heart ache, mental pain, therapy...