• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. ImRachet

New idea

I’m going to count each day it takes for inno to fix their servers. Just as they are on EN. Day 1
  2. ImRachet

Enough is enough.

For years the player base(fan base) has been voicing opinions and also giving suggestions. I would say for the most part you listen. We asked for some different modes, smaller tribe limits, etc. so far we have received only that which Inno Games believes should be done. It’s simple to see how...
  3. ImRachet

Last world I play

This game is falling fast has been. I seriously think they care more about the new games. just means more time for PlayStation and for honor
  4. ImRachet

Mobile problems iOS

You can’t share reports or web links when posting on forums.(unless you code then you can share weblinks) You can’t label aka tag incomings. You can’t type any numbers to send for supporting or attacking, I get you think the slide bar is easier but it’s not. I have been made aware of these...
  5. ImRachet

Advanced Battle Guide Mobile (iOS)

Advanced Battle Guide (iOS) Here is what I have so far for this guide. It will be getting updated as I learn more just like the others. Thank you all. If you have any suggestions let me know, I’ll try to make it easier for y’all!
  6. ImRachet

ImRachet’s Extensive Guide for Mobile (iOS)

I’m now finished enough to share. I’ll update it more throughout the next couple weeks. Also please remember this is made with google products. You have to download google docs + slide to view on mobile easily. Slide Show iOS screens & buttons Advanced Battle Guide (iOS)
  7. ImRachet

Crowns

How to use crows efficiently... anyone know of any guide for this? Tbh I don't know how to use the crowns I won lmao.
  8. ImRachet

The Wall Header

The fine print is funny. Re-read it lmao.