• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. DuckMyLick

EVERYONE LISTEN UP

i am just as aggravated as anybody but maliciousness wont solve anything. as far as spending money payment system has even been down for me for 5 or 6 days now so that tells me something catastrophic has occured as that is usually ALWAYS ready to take your money. This is only an assumption
  2. DuckMyLick

EVERYONE LISTEN UP

contact Eike Klindworth cofounder, executive operations +49 40 7889335-0 should get you the directory i am sending email shortly
  3. DuckMyLick

International Server

brt
  4. DuckMyLick

EVERYONE LISTEN UP

i am here gk just not normally posting unless ive been drinking
  5. DuckMyLick

International Server

Any ANO or SNE still active? OFC i see to late and invite is expired
  6. DuckMyLick

Seriously?

uuummm it is entirely possible (not probable though) to hit 2500 vp even with only 10 active players. it will ofc take quite a bit of time to accomplish but why even bother with a vp realm when dom realms open fairly frequently. i've mentioned before why not just have both vp and dom run same...
  7. DuckMyLick

No More Excuses

The bright side is if you stick with it, it makes you a better player. Sniping a couple of nobles trains is easy normally but, doing it with 150 incoming attacks that land over the next 30 mins and the game lagging just as you click that mouse at the + or = sec(s) in order to snipe every other...
  8. DuckMyLick

WHY WHY WHY

lmao yes i did. thought you were asking for link not posting one. but anyways not a bad ass just lucky lol fun time likes 'erbody
  9. DuckMyLick

WHY WHY WHY

ah dont believe me. i was amorris here .
  10. DuckMyLick

WHY WHY WHY

that is the same old payout and yes 3200 is/was the most one could get. done it once or twice ;) i just know you from the court documents of the restraining order sir. good day. hahahahaha
  11. DuckMyLick

WHY WHY WHY

So if like 2 or 3 players can win a server they get for example 5k crowns each? just curious how the scale works. i always wandered why inno's end game prizes were so lack luster. I have never spent a dime but if say #1 in bash was 10k crown prize, i would seriously consider coining.
  12. DuckMyLick

What are your favorite world settings?

Hadn't heard those names in a while. : ) You remind me of someone. i wanna say sledge but that cant be right
  13. DuckMyLick

General Discussion (Laarne)

All passengers be advised to fasten your seat belts and place all trays in their forward upright position. Gwen should be tomorrow, right?
  14. DuckMyLick

couple organized mostly random or joined en friends after a while. Been bunnies and bananas, army of insomniacs, yakuza, etc
  15. DuckMyLick

Lol already been there and done that. 30+ servers.
  16. DuckMyLick

This is a little off topic but what about combining some servers especially the smaller ones. Perhaps even on a rotational basis. A lot of games these days have in game translators to over come language barriers. Shouldn't be difficult to add a translate button but ofc i dont know as i am no...
  17. DuckMyLick

Please no nobles this gewn!

I wouldnt say infinite number of shots my butt starts puckering around the 2k crowns per shot mark
  18. DuckMyLick

RIP (Barb Gobbling Extremists)

LQ egos cost them the war, if you remember correctly pant. They were winning and would have won, not without War's help of course. Rip was hemorrhaging villages and alot of them quit. Restinpieces even mailed he knew they were gonna lose. Tecumsa could have merged with LQ and had an even...
  19. DuckMyLick

amount of VPs no preference night bonus or no night bonus no night bonus relocation or no relocation doesn't matter but would like to see a no reloc at least once again some day domination% 50% (make it a race) maximum threshold of tribe members...