• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

What are your favorite world settings?

SheikYerbouti

Spearman
Hi all

Once the current worlds reach their end, new worlds will be opened. We would like your feedback on what world settings you would like to see.

The settings we can ask for are
  • amount of VPs
  • night bonus or no night bonus
  • relocation or no relocation
  • domination %
  • maximum threshold of tribe members
Do you prefer VPs or dom?

I know there has been some discussion in the past about speed, but we cannot, at the moment, adjust the speed settings on a world.

Let's hear what you want from TW2?

Cheers

SY

fun time

Berserker
  • amount of VPs
  • 1200 to 1400 vp with a pop of 70
  • Night bonus for a dom world at least once so people can check it out.
  • Relocation. Alot of players hate non.
  • domination %
  • 60 to 70%
  • maximum threshold of tribe member
  • 40 to 50
DOM

Last edited:

Elements

Nobleman
Personally, I would like some different worlds popping up with different endgame conditions other than VP or Dom%. One I suggested in the past was a race world which is whatever tribe hits a certain amount of villas (such as 2k)

SheikYerbouti

Spearman
  • amount of VPs
  • 1200 to 1400 vp with a pop of 70
  • Night bonus for a dom world at least once so people can check it out.
  • Relocation. Alot of players hate non.
  • domination %
  • 60 to 70%
  • maximum threshold of tribe member
  • 40 to 50
DOM
I'll pass this on, thanks Fun Time

SheikYerbouti

Spearman
Personally, I would like some different worlds popping up with different endgame conditions other than VP or Dom%. One I suggested in the past was a race world which is whatever tribe hits a certain amount of villas (such as 2k)
Can't promise anything but I will pass this on

DuckMyLick

Spearman
  • amount of VPs
  • no preference
  • no night bonus
  • doesn't matter but would like to see a no reloc at least once again some day
  • domination%
  • 50% (make it a race)
  • 20 (will have a more diverse server and not just same tribes over and over
Domination is by far best endgame

SheikYerbouti

Spearman
  • amount of VPs
  • no preference
  • no night bonus
  • doesn't matter but would like to see a no reloc at least once again some day
  • domination%
  • 50% (make it a race)
  • 20 (will have a more diverse server and not just same tribes over and over
Domination is by far best endgame

On a personal note, I like this one (although I would make the tribe 30 not 20). Although with no reloc, the race is definitely slower.

As a Forum mod, I will pass this on to the powers that be

SY

SheikYerbouti

Spearman
Where have we heard that before? ;)
Now now, be nice :p

It really will get passed on, of that I can promise, whether or not it will be taken on board is out of my control, but we have been asked for our suggestions and I prefer them to come from the players than from me, so....

DuckMyLick

Spearman
This is a little off topic but what about combining some servers especially the smaller ones. Perhaps even on a rotational basis. A lot of games these days have in game translators to over come language barriers. Shouldn't be difficult to add a translate button but ofc i dont know as i am no programmer. There has to be some cost effectiveness in that as well fewer servers to maintain, etc.

Imagine 1 world server that all played on that would be a trip. Lol

SheikYerbouti

Spearman
This is a little off topic but what about combining some servers especially the smaller ones. Perhaps even on a rotational basis. A lot of games these days have in game translators to over come language barriers. Shouldn't be difficult to add a translate button but ofc i dont know as i am no programmer. There has to be some cost effectiveness in that as well fewer servers to maintain, etc.

Imagine 1 world server that all played on that would be a trip. Lol
That's true, I'm sure I could organise a US vs EN competition if you want to jump over :D No translation needed

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Please reduce the VP. That’s all. It’s too much. 1k should be enough. We been playing Us59 for a year. That’s ridiculous. Make it 1k, since we have a shortage of players.

SheikYerbouti

Spearman
couple organized mostly random or joined en friends after a while. Been bunnies and bananas, army of insomniacs, yakuza, etc
Oh, you played in bunnies? I must have played against you then. I did stay in touch with metalbunny and hibakusha for a long time though, even if they were the "enemy". Good people.