• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

2 accounts

Dreakinn

Swordsman
Another thing about though if they’re in the same tribe it could also be coop and doing an OP. You’ll be surprise how many people don’t know coop exist and think it’s multi-account

fun time

Berserker
On coop abuse the rule is no self betterment. This means you can't use a coops nukes in a op with your nobles landing after. Can't use coop troops to support a city of yours and the best rule I think is so stupid is If your coop goes inactive you must report this player and not empty out of cities for tribe mates to eat. And you can't pre-noble his citys or take any of your coop citys. Mods only look if it gets reported.

ImRachet

Swordsman
On coop abuse the rule is no self betterment. This means you can't use a coops nukes in a op with your nobles landing after. Can't use coop troops to support a city of yours and the best rule I think is so stupid is If your coop goes inactive you must report this player and not empty out of cities for tribe mates to eat. And you can't pre-noble his citys or take any of your coop citys. Mods only look if it gets reported.
With that last rule, I know everyone brakes that one lmao.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
From last mod, this theory is based on mod-to-mod basis. How rules are view will be different for each mod of each server which is the dumb part. Things another mod from a different server say you can't but can in others. So, take as much of this with a grain of salt