• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A way to see when members in online

DeletedUser1260

I would like to suggest to add a way for leaders to see when their members are online. It makes it difficult to assume a member is active, participating and not just queueing up buildings/troops and leaving the game.
Maybe a green dot near their name in the tribe list for leaders to see when a member is online will help and a square for the time they are continuously online for days.

What do you guys think?

Tokano

Not a Mod
As a player I personally don't like this idea because what if a player becomes disenchanted with their tribe and they leave on bad terms and the tribe leader uses his knowledge of that players online habits to attack him and gain an advantage?

The best way to see if someone is active and participating is to message them. If they respond, good for them, if not well... Internal nobling has always been a strong second best. xP

DeletedUser645

Adding on to what Tok said, if you have the right privileges, players who have been active more recent than 2 days have a green dot next to there name, 2-6 days they have a yellow dot, if they are 7 days or greater inactive it's a red dot. So there is some kind of system in place already.

DeletedUser1260

Thank you, Jp I understand the system already in place :) and Takano I understand your point also. Having been on the recieving end of that in other games. I am saying from my point of view some players want to play and stay quiet, which in the beginning could be because they are shy. I just don't want to boot a good player that is a little shy because it is assumed they only log in and fill their ques and leave.
Plus, you know as well as I do that most players switch up the times they are online for that exact reason. ;)

DeletedUser1260

OK Guys I have a better suggestion instead of a light that shows someone online what about a timer that shows the amount of time a player spends online and not the exact time they are online.

DeletedUser413

I myself do not want anyone knowing when I am in the game or how much time I spend in the game. The timer would not work because there are some players that keep the game up and running 24-7 like me. :)

DeletedUser

I dunno, i think the colour system is good enough with the websites out.

DeletedUser1260

I would like to rework this suggestion how about a way a person can say they are online or not? Kind of the way we hide on Skype people. We can allow our tribe to see we are online or decide not to. It will only show for our tribemates and not the entire world.