• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Army movement shower

DeletedUser880

Currently we can only see our commands from our villages. What if we were able to see all attacks from other players? (the icons could be small or you would have to select a specific player to see there attack) Looking at another players attacks will not tell you were the attacks is going, the troops composition, or time until it reaches the intended target.
the reason for doing this would allow you to also see how active a player was if they are under attack from someone else. Knowing if someone is being attacked you can start attacking yourself or choose to help in return of a favor ect. it could change the game play significantly

Another thing we could add is a siege attack. you lay siege to a vill block all incoming defensive units and trades. So you would have to attack the sieging army before you support it. having a vill under siege will decrease you defending prowess.(reduces the army defence to 50% after a set amount of days. this would be before multipliers like church a and wall adds in) (this could also change game play significantly)

With the siege option available you can also make sallying out an option. fight the siege in an open playing field. or even have the option of intercepting incoming enemy attacks before they hit your vill. (again this could change strategy drastically in tw)

DeletedUser1260

We already have the option of seeing who in our tribe is under attack in the tribe members list. A double battle axe will appear near their name.
Are you asking this as a general player position or as a leadership option to see all attacks? Are these attacks on your tribe only?

Now as to see if people are active you can watch their achievements and estimate the troops they have from which achievements they have recieved. Also you can tell if they are Offensive or Defensive depending on their Bashpoints. These are just a couple of the ways to see a players activity.

The siege option is interesting. What do other people think on this option? How would you invision it working? Or not working?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser880

Yeah i know about the battle axes. I am not talking about it like that. For this idea to work there would be icons on the world that represent the armies sent out. it would be just like our commands we have a square box with the corresponding icon in it saying attacking or support with the time it take. just take that sprite make it smaller and put it on the map for everyone to see (dont include any info like a line to where it goes or a time.)
this will be towards all players because then we will be able to react to our surroundings.. if we have a 3k point villa next to us and an enemy villa as well the enemy starts attacking the 3k the player will be able to see the enemy army movements and decide to try and take it before the enemy or defend it and no communication would be needed between the player and the 3k vill
when i said active i meant that if you paid enough attention you could learn more specific details other than if they are just active. you can see exactly how much they are aggressive by the amount of armies they send out

DeletedUser880

a gave the siege option because i come to understand many players seem to think that attacking is just not worth it... the siege option to lower a defending army's fighting ability could level it out a bit while not being op

DeletedUser255

I do not believe the siege option will fit with the mechanics pf the game.

You cannot know what is going to attack you when you have incoming. It might be a fake, it might be 5 nukes. Either way it cannot be addressed through any of your siege options with the current battle system employed within the game, and if it was implemented it would only slow the game down.

DeletedUser880

in some instances it may slow the game down... but if you make a siege only last a day before its max effect takes place it wont be slowed down at all. as for not knowing the attacking army. you would get the same notification if someone chose to siege you. it would simply say you are under attack. until the army lands then you would be notified it was a siege.
we could also deal with fakes a few different ways. one you could make it to only a certain army size is able to lay siege, 2 a new unit has to be in the army to lay siege or 3 anything can siege and you have to spy to know if its a fake or n ot

DeletedUser1260

Ok so you want all players to know all attacks on the world coming and going? Wouldn't this make for very long list on some Worlds? We could end up with pages and pages of stuff? Or do you want to be able to click on a certain village and see if they have incoming or outgoing attacks? I am seeing this as more information then we need.

DeletedUser880

ok so you know how we have an icon showing the progress of each of our own attacks?? well there would be an icon for everyone's army commands. (small icon like a red dot that moves in real time.) but this only shows up in provinces you occupy. it would be exactly like this pic attached except no line and only a dot or ax or what ever.

Attachments

• tribal-wars-2-town-zoomed-out.jpg
    tribal-wars-2-town-zoomed-out.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 5

DeletedUser1260

Where would you like to place this dot or axe is what I am asking? On the villages in the province?

DeletedUser880

on the world map..it would move the same way the original player who sent it out would see it..only smaller. and no red or blue line