• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Attach notes on villages

DeletedUser720

it would beneficial to attach a note to a village. Notes could store similar content to a message.
This would be beneficial to note information about a village, especially opponents. Villages with notes could have an icon similar to how village group icons appear.
One example: when attacking in large scale, noting which time your real forces r going to land vs. fakes, especially for joint attacks where noting times helps.

DeletedUser

I agree, and I also think a "notepad" feature where you can write notes to yourself, or a coplayer in-game would be helpful.

DeletedUser1260

Ok Gentlemen, I am not sure if you are aware, but in the "i" above the village you are attacking you can see what troops are landing when. One click away much like the looking into the icon of villages you have marked.
A note pad option for Co-players would be a great Addition to the game. I am using a mail message at the moment that is for us to access on both ends.
What does everyone think? If I am off the mark on the first part please give more details so I get the right picture of what you are asking for.