• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Barbvilla Growth

DeletedUser120

they should only have barbs grow warehouse/mines and farm to where needed levels need to be...
make it a Strategy Game not a slow building one

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
Barbs aren't only for farming. They are a great entry point into enemy provinces. Making them like this would change the game too greatly.

DeletedUser

You can also simply Cat down any buildings you don't want the barb to have.

DeletedUser120

i do cat 25 villas aday and why would you want an easy enter point? ill do an Tmate op were all get to share in the fun...
just think people could build def provs as in choke points/walls battle provs. where it engages some planing
and also should have % on fakes...cause i know when i watch brave heart they never just sent 1

DeletedUser120

and this isnt like TW1 and i do a lot clicking just for farming

DeletedUser120

so if i have 100 players build 20villas and then all build 1 train in each villa i could just noble 2k worth of villas on any given day and any where on the board i wish to go???Hummm

DeletedUser

You need to organise your thoughts, then articulate them clearly.
However yes. If you get 100 people, to all claim 20 villages, then spend enough time farming coins for 80-100 unused noble slots each, then those 100 people could claim 2k villages in a single day. Allowing for travel time. Then they would all have another 20 villages each, with random buildings/levels and no support. It's not a good plan, but I guess it's a plan...

DeletedUser120

well if you watch how alot play here on TW2 that really what they do they noble there prov there bash points may get into the thousands not talking 10's...that is why iv said barbs should only grow mines,warehouse,farm levels to where needed then if you have 100% barb noblers player they would have to work a bit for what they get...but NO barbvilla would be best

DeletedUser

So...ruin the game for the casual player who just wants to log in once or twice a day and grow their little kingdom, and ruin the primary offensive option for the serious players who want to go on a serious offensive? That's your plan?

Where...umm...where do you think the villages are going to come from if you remove barbs?

DeletedUser120

yes as TW1 there should be casual world for the ones that are busy in real life and a world for active where barbs only do mines