• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

buying troops with crowns is broken

DeletedUser

... maybe im bitter, who knows... but why is anyone, after a nuke has been cleared, allowed to build it up again within an hour??? and the attacker is right next door to your villa... F2P has no chance of recovering from these types of conditions. why hasn't the option to "attack instantly" been implemented into the crowns system yet? the current system of having to travel is just a waste of time and would not result in anything unless you have a train to the villa.

Edits: ok, now that the basics are out of the way, time for a full on rant.
The games principles is based on time... everything is based on time, building/troops/attacking, everything. at first buying stuff over time. thing is, all those variables have to remain consistent. currently, only building is sped up. Why take your noble on a 24minute hike, when your opponent can finish his production queue in that time with a click? maybe there's something I dont understand about buying by crowns... but rebuilding a nuke from somewhat scratch in 1hr is too op :/ imagine the pains in the defence? My real complaint, is that there is the option to make the game faster, but in essence the foot speed is relatively the same (ooh I can make the troops LC speed, whoop de doo it still takes 8 minutes to autobuy troops.

Tokano

Not a Mod
u.u Did you really just give Inno the idea to add instant attacks?
This is why we can't have anything nice.

DeletedUser

why not? it balances the game for P2W players, somewhat negating the effect that it has to recruit troops instantly

DeletedUser

That would only help the OP P2W players even more. If Inno were to implement this, it would still cost crowns to insta-hit someone.

DeletedUser216

I think that they should keep the auto troop buy system, but it only saves your resources. So you can buy troops in an instant click, but they have to go through the training first.