• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Laarne)

Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Laarne are the following ones.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20-70 members
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active
• Endgame condition: 70% Domination

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (US65).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

DeletedUser2994

member caps at 70 i think/feel is good. i wonder however with worlds being so small, if member caps at 40 or less might be better
Instead of member cap can be increase by tribe level, I think is better for mod to decide the membership amount. Make that "strength by number" skill into increase morale skill. I think 20 - 40 members are best for the cap since less and less player are playing.
Solution 2 will be 10 + 3 * (skill level) = 40 cap

Hellas

Spearman
Sad to hear of the passing of HORRIFIC a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure he'd have had a few "suggestions" & opinions too share here.

SheikYerbouti

Spearman
Instead of member cap can be increase by tribe level, I think is better for mod to decide the membership amount. Make that "strength by number" skill into increase morale skill. I think 20 - 40 members are best for the cap since less and less player are playing.
Solution 2 will be 10 + 3 * (skill level) = 40 cap
member caps at 70 i think/feel is good. i wonder however with worlds being so small, if member caps at 40 or less might be better
Hi all

I'm taking note of these suggestions, but would you mind putting them into the world settings thread so that I can easily pass everything on to those that decide these things?

Cheers

SY