• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Montjuïc are the following ones.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20-100
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active
• Endgame condition: 1500 Victory Points

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (US66).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Painful

Spearman
Why are 95% of all worlds VP???? This is why I quit the game years ago. I come back and suffer through the worst VP ruleset (2500 VP on a tiny map) and finally a DOM world. Now, another VP world?? You are losing a ton of players because all you do is VP worlds now just saying.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
Why are 95% of all worlds VP???? This is why I quit the game years ago. I come back and suffer through the worst VP ruleset (2500 VP on a tiny map) and finally a DOM world. Now, another VP world?? You are losing a ton of players because all you do is VP worlds now just saying.
Huh? It's always been 2 (rare 3) DOM and 4-5 VP... A new DOM only opens up when one closes same with VP. So, if you see a DOM then hop in? No ones fault if you decided not to join it and continue to hope for the next world to open being DOM when 2 are currently still running. Plus, many play 1 VP & 1 Dom lol

Elements

Nobleman
I personally like dom worlds better due to increased competition and usually Dom realms end up being well fought hard wins for tribes. VP is mostly this, emerge as the dominant tribe, beat down any opponents that would have any chance of rising up, once all other tribes have been defeated and not much bash can be acquired, most people just quit and let 10 or so people grow to 150 villas and get 50% of the required VP for the tribe. Dom worlds actually require strategy and make you think instead of just chillin and barb munching for VP. But that's just my opinion.

Painful

Spearman
Huh? It's always been 2 (rare 3) DOM and 4-5 VP... A new DOM only opens up when one closes same with VP. So, if you see a DOM then hop in? No ones fault if you decided not to join it and continue to hope for the next world to open being DOM when 2 are currently still running. Plus, many play 1 VP & 1 Dom lol

I think the problem is they put ridiculous VP targets on those worlds.. 2500 VP to win a world with like 80 active players is insane. Will take 8mo - 1 yr to finish that world. And with so many quitting to jump on the DOM world due to it having been so long since another DOM world had been launched, it's even more insane. I made my previous comment on the fact that everyone I've spoken too in a few different tribes all say there's been multiple VP worlds since the last DOM world (prior to the one that just opened) and that it had been a very long time. I guess I was wrong/misinformed.

Elements

Nobleman
I've been playing seriously for 3+ years and have been there for the start of 14 worlds (York Castle, Zouch Castle, Arundel- Laarne). Currently I have been in 5 Dom worlds and 9 VP worlds (inlcuding ones currently going on.) this goes to show what the ratio is for VP and Dom worlds, 2 to 1.

Painful

Spearman
I started over 10 years ago but took a break for a while. There were no VP worlds when I was playing originally. I actually took a break for a few years because VP worlds I think are a horrible rule-set and even more so when the win condition is set so high.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
I think the problem is they put ridiculous VP targets on those worlds.. 2500 VP to win a world with like 80 active players is insane. Will take 8mo - 1 yr to finish that world. And with so many quitting to jump on the DOM world due to it having been so long since another DOM world had been launched, it's even more insane. I made my previous comment on the fact that everyone I've spoken too in a few different tribes all say there's been multiple VP worlds since the last DOM world (prior to the one that just opened) and that it had been a very long time. I guess I was wrong/misinformed.
Yep, that's why they've already started lowering it for this US world. If this world is to small for you then go to EN, more talent there anyways lol. The multiple VP world is the same almost every time. There times where they gave more but those are rare. So if you've played for 10 years you'd realize that

Elements

Nobleman
I think they're trying to draw people to the US server. EN has been getting smaller and smaller VP while US just keeps going up. EN is like 5 times larger than the US player wise. US is deteriorating due to Inno being a butthead.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
I think they're trying to draw people to the US server. EN has been getting smaller and smaller VP while US just keeps going up. EN is like 5 times larger than the US player wise. US is deteriorating due to Inno being a butthead.
Not sure if US is getting bigger TBH. Out of all the world Laarne is the only one with the biggest player amount probably due to the OSK & NrU war pulling people in. Average size for each world is like ~250 active player. Each server is going downhill EN & US which is the sad part

Painful

Spearman
Not sure if US is getting bigger TBH. Out of all the world Laarne is the only one with the biggest player amount probably due to the OSK & NrU war pulling people in. Average size for each world is like ~250 active player. Each server is going downhill EN & US which is the sad part

Ehh.. OSK vs NRU isn't really a war now.. BBH and NRU pretty much ended OSK and now those two look like they are about to break their alliance and war it out. lol

The VP world I'm in (previous one to open) is 2500 VP to win.. and it's nearly impossible. Honestly, they may be trying to get all the US players to quit and go to EN. I quit playing EN because of the Russian zerg that used to be a problem. Not sure if it's still like that, but NRU have been trying hard to get us to join them and go to EN.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
Ehh.. OSK vs NRU isn't really a war now.. BBH and NRU pretty much ended OSK and now those two look like they are about to break their alliance and war it out. lol

The VP world I'm in (previous one to open) is 2500 VP to win.. and it's nearly impossible. Honestly, they may be trying to get all the US players to quit and go to EN. I quit playing EN because of the Russian zerg that used to be a problem. Not sure if it's still like that, but NRU have been trying hard to get us to join them and go to EN.
Yeah, was all the OG OSK even there tbh. I feel like the vet that was the top premade in US weren't even present. Interesting to see who goes on top on that world as it's the biggest world in this server lol. Are you talking about the Zerg that got made a few months back by NCookie?

Painful

Spearman
Nah, I haven't played EN in at least 7 years. It's been a while. I remember like 3 servers in a row where there were 2-3 maxed out Russian tribes that took villages by the waves at night. Was all the same tribe but had too many members to hold in 1 tag. So they had 2-3 if needed. Was horrible. I quit the game back then thinking the game would die off because of it. I haven't stepped foot on EN since.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
Nah, I haven't played EN in at least 7 years. It's been a while. I remember like 3 servers in a row where there were 2-3 maxed out Russian tribes that took villages by the waves at night. Was all the same tribe but had too many members to hold in 1 tag. So they had 2-3 if needed. Was horrible. I quit the game back then thinking the game would die off because of it. I haven't stepped foot on EN since.
Lol sounds like someone allowed an MRT to let loose which is rare, cause majority of the MRT are always the first to lose every world. Either EN or US.

Elements

Nobleman

Playing dumb isn't gonna help your situation. You chose to take in the rotting OSK members and break the alliance in the process due to violating the rules of the treaty. You have no one to blame but yourself.

Painful

Spearman
WTF? Playing dumb? Bruh, you're obviously not very intelligent. Those dudes broke so many of our alliance agreements. They were taking villages w/o informing our players per agreement. They were barb munching, against agreement, and they took in refugees also, against agreement. When we started doing it, it all fell apart. They wanted a merge, and we agreed if they would take all 30 members. They kept saying the top 10 and make us a sister tribe. Don't twist shit. You guys broke every rule of the agreement you wrote up, and then want to complain when we do the same. Our guys have been chomping at the bit to go after you guys, I tried like hell to hold it together. I think you overestimate yourselves, because you better go ally the whole damned server if you think you guys got a chance against us.