• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Configurations Feedback Zouch Castle (US52)

TSoares

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

As announced, the game configurations of the realm Zouch Castle are the following ones.

Realm configurations

• World speed: 1
• Unity speed: 1
• Merchants speed: 1
• Beginners protection: 5 days
• Night bonus: N/ A
• Tribe limit: 20 to 200 members
• Players limit: 50000
• Moral: Active
• Relocation: Active
• Endgame condition: 1500 Victory Points

We are waiting for your feedback on them, as well as we would like to invite you to suggest the configurations for the upcoming realm (US53).

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

DeletedUser2737

You get to pick on those on the rim, sounds like a blast to me

DeletedUser2725

Guess it wouldn't hurt to practice on this world in prep for the next Domination world.

DeletedUser2604

If this was regular TW i'd be down but TW2 worlds go too fast lol a month i wouldn't be able to do anything lol
I don’t think that’s an issue. I remember I did it 42 days after the server start and reach top 4 a week before the world reach at 80%

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2904

If this was regular TW i'd be down but TW2 worlds go too fast lol a month i wouldn't be able to do anything lol
That’s what’s best about TW2 worlds. Start at the rim and rock and roll. It’s significantly more relaxed on the rim.

cokky

Berserker
yes started 10 days later on the last dom world and the world is just over a month old and will be in first place much easier than fighting in the core but not nearly as fun... prev dom world i got reset from the core and still managed first.

reydejoy

Spearman
Can we get a smaller tribe member limit If all the top layers in the US servers are going to be dumping so much money into the game. I started this realm and it was pretty much already over because of the top 10 dumping cash like crazy and now the newer realm is even worse LOL balance your its not hard to implement lower member limits to keep the game fresh and stop all teh big spenders from just joining one group and just demolishing all the Free players. Also can you fix tribe levels so that The resource donations work like the corwns in the sense they are worth more exp the higher the level like jesus at least have it go up 1,2,3,4 per 100 every 5 levels or something liek that