• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

New Issue Connection Issues

Ceriluule

Spearman
When I try and log in, the server has to try and reconnect a number of times. I often give up and try later. Once in a rare while I'm able to get into the game, and often get a reconnection error while playing. I have no troubles with Elvenar or Forge of Empires. I appreciate any help with this issue.

SheikYerbouti

Spearman
When I try and log in, the server has to try and reconnect a number of times. I often give up and try later. Once in a rare while I'm able to get into the game, and often get a reconnection error while playing. I have no troubles with Elvenar or Forge of Empires. I appreciate any help with this issue.
Hi Ceriluule

Are you still having these problems?

Could you let me know if you are playing via web browser or if you're using the app on your phone (and if so, which operating system)?

Many thanks

SY

Ceriluule

Spearman
I am still having the problems. I'm playing via browser and my OS is Windows 10 x64, version 21H1 build 19043.1266

SheikYerbouti

Spearman
I am still having the problems. I'm playing via browser and my OS is Windows 10 x64, version 21H1 build 19043.1266
Thanks for replying Ceriluule.

I have checked and there are no general connection problems.

I can suggest clearing your cache, rebooting your pc (the classic reply, I know) and if all else fails, open a support ticket as we cannot address individual connection issues in the forum.

SY