• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Deva Realm Competitions

DeletedUser2547

"Be the first, second, or third to have an army worth 5000 provisions"

This would mean the first, second, or third PLAYER that reaches an ARMY worth of 5000 provisions...
U can use armies from both villa.... doesn't specify having a village that has an army worth 5k provs ;)

I want my coins :$$$$

cokky

Berserker
i feel you there but "an army" is the key phrase in that instead of "army" it is up to the boss lady how she wants to proceed not my contest i can argue either way like i said. it is up to interpretation i dont blame you for that but if i was you i would have posted a full army just after that one you would have locked it up if so.

DeletedUser1211

It's always been 5k in one village. Check the threads for contests on previous worlds. An army = one army. Two villages = two armies.

DeletedUser1179

Have an army worth of 5000 provisions, meaning have a village with enough provisions to have 5000 troops. This contest isn't new, as mentioned, an army means one, which means one village.

DeletedUser2547

Oh well rip... never knew..
wasn't around for a long time :(

DeletedUser2547

the two pics are taken in diff times btw

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 8.14.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 8.14.27 PM.png
    259 KB · Views: 8
  • Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 10.39.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 10.39.55 PM.png
    179.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1211

2018-03-20_1831.png

cokky

Berserker
hoping for crowns in time for Easter event so we can blow them all like drunken sailors on shore leave.

DeletedUser1211

It would be great if you guys could process these today so we can spend them on the wheel. Gwen is being stingy with her bountiful seasons. LOL

DeletedUser2547

were crowns awarded? I'm not sure lol
could've got second place for both :(

DeletedUser1179

were crowns awarded? I'm not sure lol
could've got second place for both :(
Yes crowns were rewarded and you received 2nd in only one category as you actually had two villages totaling 5000 provisions, when you needed one village to have 5000 provisions, thus making the award go to the next person.