• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

News End of Journey

• Thread starter DeletedUser1179
  • Start date

DeletedUser1179

Hey Tribal Warriors,

In 2015 I started playing Tribal Wars 2 and never in my wildest dreams did I ever think when I started playing that I would end up being a moderator or the community manager of the US server but that's exactly where I ended up. In 2016 I took over the role of community manager and have always tried my best to serve each and every one of you to the best of my abilities. It has been one crazy ride with many ups and some downs, but I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. I'd like to think that I have gained some of your trust and perhaps even some of your respect, and I know that I have come to respect all of you! My journey with you all is coming to an unexpected end and while I am not sure what day will be my last, I can tell you all it will be by the end of this month. I have created some everlasting friendships in the years that I have been on this game and that has always been one of the things that I have loved about my job. So to my US Community I say, it has been my pleasure to serve all of you and I shall miss each and every one of you. Thank you for being on this journey with me.

Much Love,
Nikki (aka Kikicaylan);)