• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Enough is enough.

ImRachet

Swordsman
For years the player base(fan base) has been voicing opinions and also giving suggestions. I would say for the most part you listen. We asked for some different modes, smaller tribe limits, etc. so far we have received only that which Inno Games believes should be done. It’s simple to see how much you really don’t care about your fan base. You choose these suggestions thinking which could be easier and keep them off our backs for a little.
How about we figure out a way to fix the server? The connections? Why it crashes so much? Every 20 secs. Literally!!! Like come on. For years now this connect issue is getting worse and worse. The US server is the only damn problem and should be the main focus from here until it gets fixed.

fun time

Berserker
This started after a Gwen update on E server just the us server. I haven't had issues on the other servers

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
For years the player base(fan base) has been voicing opinions and also giving suggestions. I would say for the most part you listen. We asked for some different modes, smaller tribe limits, etc. so far we have received only that which Inno Games believes should be done. It’s simple to see how much you really don’t care about your fan base. You choose these suggestions thinking which could be easier and keep them off our backs for a little.
How about we figure out a way to fix the server? The connections? Why it crashes so much? Every 20 secs. Literally!!! Like come on. For years now this connect issue is getting worse and worse. The US server is the only damn problem and should be the main focus from here until it gets fixed.

I just logged in to vent about this very issue. I am FED UP with the constant crashes. As you said, literally every few seconds. I'm trying to spy attacking villages. So far, the game has crashed three times, and I've managed to send spies to just two villages. It was crashing for the fourth time while finishing sending spies to the second village - in other words, I still haven't sent all of my spies to those two villages yet, and it's crashed FOUR TIMES so far, and I have many more villages to spy. I was only online for less than maybe a couple of minutes. I'll be generous and say three minutes.

THIS ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Not by far. The same thing happens when I try to do other things, but for some reason it seems to be worse when spying or faming. FIX IT INNO! FIX IT!

It's not just the US server - it happens on the EN server too. And believe it or not, it's even wors on the Brazil server. JUST FIX IT!

fun time

Berserker
IPhone user. There nothing but trouble for those players Mod told me it's on Apple but it's inno fault stop putting the blame on others

Elements

Nobleman
Inno should just close the US base once the worlds are through and let the EN be the base. EN is english for the most part. Tokano was the only mod here that was active, he quit now and Forte di Bard is STILL not closed. I sent in a ticket, answered almost immediately, but they said they would close it in 2 weeks? It should have been closed 2 weeks ago. Inno needs to get their act together.
Edit: I probably should've put this in a different chat, but who gives a crap anymore.

Elements

Nobleman
Been a player for 3 years and so far, all I've seen is the servers getting smaller and smaller. The VP getting higher and higher. Crashes, glitches, and a whole bunch of other stuff going on. This game has burned me out too quickly.

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
Ok, so in one world I currently have over 200 inbound attacks. i had to recruit spies in all of my villages before sending them out. i have 40 villages. the game crashed 7 times while i tried to recruit my spies. each time, the game froze for 1 - 2 mins before reloading itself, during which time i could do nothing. on the 5th crash, i waited over three mins but the gsme wouldn't do anything, so i had to power off my ipad and reload manually. so much time wasted, not to mention the frustration.

Finally i finished going through each village, then came the task of sending my spies out. after six more crashes and spies sent to only four villages, i gave up. i may check back later to see what damage was done by the attacks; i may not.

i said it before and i'll say it again: this game sucks and anyone who says otherwise needs a detox.

fun time

Berserker
Even both my coop saw the reports it was funny as hell. Doesn't beat the 4 chapel on littleslayer account. I feel when they did a update for Gwen wheel all my issues came from that update and that was E server. I stay getting kicked off. And trying to log into a coops account is even worse. But my crew went to the Brazilian server really no issue for me but the iPhone bug is getting so many people pissed off glad I got a new Samsung lol. Mod told me it's Apple fault but they always say that. My buddy was a mod says it's inno fault. Each time they do a update there new bugs that the devs are trying hard to work them out.

Last edited:

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
They're not trying hard enough. With each "upgrade" there's at least one new glitch and the glitches are cumulative - once there, they never go away.

And STILL Inno is ghosting us here.

fun time

Berserker
Us server is dead. Really sad seeing the us dollar is better then any other country.. Inno investors should be pissed off. INNO has a loyal fan base that should be listen too. I Do not want this game to die. Inno changed the winner crowns and added relocation to the us server. AND the Vp was going to be 1400. I Got 117 crowns for E server I spend that first a farm run. Your prizes suck Fackbook gives 1,400 to 2000 crowns for contests. Less then 4 days people get major crowns. I spend 1k in crowns I get 117 crowns for a win LOL. PLEASE DO I NEED TO GET ON MY KNEES for Inno to start listening to there fan base. Inno have devs that asks for input on updates. We give input zero reply.. Why ask we all know you really care less on what we like. Fix your iPhone users o wait it's are fault.

Last edited: