• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Farewell message

aethaeryn

Spearman
I started this game in October of 2014 I believe. It was the first world of TW2 on this server. I have never cheated and always mentored worked with new people when I had the time. I brought in a lot of people to the game. Most have left due to cheating and or real life issues. I will no longer support or play on a server that is run by people who do not support the player base. The game has been severely bugged for quite some time. Barely playable. They decided to run an auto detection program during this time. I was called a liar and a cheater. I am neither and in my life have never been called either. Instead of working with people to see what caused the problems they will provide no proof, give times, or anything else. I guess that is their right. Past history and record do not matter. So to be short, this is my last message and I will not play another world, unless I am notified that it was made right. I have had a great time playing the game, still love the early years better when there was no coops, relocation, and Gwendoline. The game may have evolved in a way I didn't necessarily agree with, but still it was a good game. For all the players I met, it has been an honor to play with and against you. I wish you the best. I hope for your sake they get things right. Happy holidays, kenalan62/aethaeryn (most of you will remember me by my villages names starting with Karma) May karma give you what you deserve. Ken

srfman

Spearman
I was going to pass that on, but don't see a game called medieval storms with a google search. Probably doing something wrong?

Kil jaeden

Spearman
You moderators are weird. You don’t get paid, and support your masters. I bet you none of them are with us in this moment of unfairness. Then you have the biggest let down of a mod of Abitrary camel saying we going to ban you from forum for voicing your opinion.

ArbitraryCamel

Spearman
You moderators are weird. You don’t get paid, and support your masters. I bet you none of them are with us in this moment of unfairness. Then you have the biggest let down of a mod of Abitrary camel saying we going to ban you from forum for voicing your opinion.
Voicing your opinion in a forum gets you banned now lol

No, continuing to breach the forum rules will potentially result in bans. Voice your opinion all you like, as long as you remain within the forum rules.

srfman

Spearman
So basically we can abuse our customer base all we want and if you talk about it in forum, it might effect our bottom line, so it isn't allowed. Am I reading that right, just curious?

srfman

Spearman
Don't worry I don't give out personal info. with out permission. He won't want to talk to you anymore. You just proved what kind of person you are. We are trying to save his villages in hopes that they get things sorted out and fix things we can at least let him start where he was at. You better hope he decides to stay away from the game now. If he comes back, you will have loads of fun in future worlds. He isn't fun to play against when he is motivated.

aethaeryn

Spearman
One last comment. My account has been permanently banned. Not just for one world. I have been called a liar and a cheat. Never had any issues with support or moderators since the game started in 2014. I urge people to leave this game and quit supporting the company. I would delete my account here on the US server, but since I can't get onto any world, I had to send a ticket to support and try and have them do it. I have never in my life seen something so totally messed up. I hope they pulled their heads out of their !@#$S and save their game, for me it is to late.

Elements

Nobleman
Don't worry I don't give out personal info. with out permission. He won't want to talk to you anymore. You just proved what kind of person you are. We are trying to save his villages in hopes that they get things sorted out and fix things we can at least let him start where he was at. You better hope he decides to stay away from the game now. If he comes back, you will have loads of fun in future worlds. He isn't fun to play against when he is motivated.
And this means? What? I have nothing but respect for Aethaeryn. You on the other hand have a big mouth. Since I used to have one, I know what its it's like. Since you seem so keen for me to say it, I will. This is a war game, troops will be lost and villas supported. Deal with it.

mega mason

Spearman
One last comment. My account has been permanently banned. Not just for one world. I have been called a liar and a cheat. Never had any issues with support or moderators since the game started in 2014. I urge people to leave this game and quit supporting the company. I would delete my account here on the US server, but since I can't get onto any world, I had to send a ticket to support and try and have them do it. I have never in my life seen something so totally messed up. I hope they pulled their heads out of their !@#$S and save their game, for me it is to late.
I support you, aethaeryn, completely. They've banned me also, without 1 shred of evidence, and have made it clear they have no intention of being held accountable. I won't be playing ANY inno games unless and until they make my situation right, which would cost them dearly. I doubt that they will miss me, though.

DeletedUser2994

I started this game in October of 2014 I believe. It was the first world of TW2 on this server. I have never cheated and always mentored worked with new people when I had the time. I brought in a lot of people to the game. Most have left due to cheating and or real life issues. I will no longer support or play on a server that is run by people who do not support the player base. The game has been severely bugged for quite some time. Barely playable. They decided to run an auto detection program during this time. I was called a liar and a cheater. I am neither and in my life have never been called either. Instead of working with people to see what caused the problems they will provide no proof, give times, or anything else. I guess that is their right. Past history and record do not matter. So to be short, this is my last message and I will not play another world, unless I am notified that it was made right. I have had a great time playing the game, still love the early years better when there was no coops, relocation, and Gwendoline. The game may have evolved in a way I didn't necessarily agree with, but still it was a good game. For all the players I met, it has been an honor to play with and against you. I wish you the best. I hope for your sake they get things right. Happy holidays, kenalan62/aethaeryn (most of you will remember me by my villages names starting with Karma) May karma give you what you deserve. Ken
VP and Gwendoline shots are ruining fun for me as well as the company inability to fix glitches/lag that are present in the game. I haven't gone back to the game since April of this year. The only changes I see is the Tribe member being limited (due to EN Zerg) which is good, but that can be easy decide by Mod on how many players can be in a tribe without the tribal skills. Nowadays on US server, 40-50 members cap is already alot

kmas

Swordsman
I started on US 2
What ruined the game is pre-formed tribes- If the tribes was randomized from server to server, it might allow better teaching of new ppl
I am a middle to top player and I know alot of ppl and they know me so it is easy for me to get in top tribe, Sometimes I go with the underdog to make the server more interesting rather then the easy win.
They just need to step back and look at what they could do and run a test server. They lowered the DOMINATION % to 70% on my current server and it is so much better.