• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Future Worlds

DeletedUser

Really crossing my fingers for an upcoming World to be "No church" and/or "academy level over coins" not sure if it's any where even close on the horizon but that is by far features i prefer to the current.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the ideas, guys. I'll suggest them to the developers.

DeletedUser

I don't have any info on that, but I can try to find out. I'll post an update if I discover something.

DeletedUser216

Can we make another W24 world? No paladin, no church. Just awesomeness.

DeletedUser

How about implementing a Fog of War? At the start you have to explore the area to see other villages, and you are not aware of other tribes until you "discover" them. And, you are not aware of incoming attacks until they are inside your sphere of influence.

I would like to see the advancement of an army and have the ability to interdict. Example: Incoming attack in my sphere of influence and I can attack them before they reach my village. This would also be nice for Tribes, instead of sending support to a village the Tribe could attack the advancing army.

DeletedUser

Stratego123;n1595 said:
How about implementing a Fog of War? At the start you have to explore the area to see other villages, and you are not aware of other tribes until you "discover" them. And, you are not aware of incoming attacks until they are inside your sphere of influence.

I would like to see the advancement of an army and have the ability to interdict. Example: Incoming attack in my sphere of influence and I can attack them before they reach my village. This would also be nice for Tribes, instead of sending support to a village the Tribe could attack the advancing army.
I like this Fog of War idea. Seem very interesting!