• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Eltz (US83)

DeletedUser3201

LOL. Let me see:
1. An inactive player who has no troops can attack?
2. No notification when under attack by the 1st list mentioned
3. Now you can stack bountiful items to have max troop at 32k. NICE!
4. Plus the glitches from earlier probably haven't fix
I don't get why you guys still complaining about this game when the developer dont even care, and yet you still invest money in it. The time theres no update, no fixes, you should know the game is dead. The glitches like that will probably piling up more and more after each year, leaving all of them unfixed. LOL. It's not like pre 2020 where this game can still be playable and maybe "fun". Most of what I consider "good players" were leaving anyway.
Definitely something going on with reports like this..
Not gonna put much words into these.. just see for yourself..
You can have attacks sent/land at same second, but two of the reports will have same second, and another two of the reports will have next second(both same assuming one is sending noble trains). This is due to server lag and tw2 engine being terrible compare to the predecessor where millisecond is a thing. But still this is unsnipable btw

fun time

Berserker
heyyyyy Eman long time... On another note. There attacking and report shows zero troops sent. But my old buddy's right Inno dont give a rats about your guys money. Its why my clan moved to the EN server for bigger maps and the cheats going on there isnt so noticeable becouse of the numbers playing there. It be nice to see inno work on the issues but i dont see them doing that. They were supposed to work on the glitch bug last summer but They don't know how to fix the issue it came out of a ex moderator's mouth lol..

They also have problems detecting it

fun time

Berserker
1700353898672.png
What more do we need to show of a person cheating? Look at his axe men numbers

]INNO MOD] Please use the ingame support menu to put a ticket in

[FunTime] Why so you can stay hush hush on the cheating you are allowing. And stealing people money to make a quick bucK.

People been emailing support for months on this player. There others doing it too. top three of that tribe are doing it.

fun time

Berserker
Any game ive ever cheated on i get bored and quit lol.. These guys love to bully people around and Inno is supporting there Actions. Prove us wrong ban the Top 3 players of The Golden Army

DeletedUser3201

heyyyyy Eman long time... On another note. There attacking and report shows zero troops sent. But my old buddy's right Inno dont give a rats about your guys money. Its why my clan moved to the EN server for bigger maps and the cheats going on there isnt so noticeable becouse of the numbers playing there. It be nice to see inno work on the issues but i dont see them doing that. They were supposed to work on the glitch bug last summer but They don't know how to fix the issue it came out of a ex moderator's mouth lol..

They also have problems detecting it
Problem is how inno uses their engine for every world. Since they haven't update their code for long time now, and with stuff being added like newer gwen wheel items for example, that would sometimes mess up their code if not careful. Their graphic such as map/buildings might look more flashier than their tw1 counterpart, but the game often lag, crash, and cant even logged in. Such evident that their code is really really outdated. If they would have to fix everything, they would have to look at messy pile of code first OR start everything from scratch!

There are games where the original company failed to continue and got takeover by a community who remake the game, turn it to purely free to play, with exception of skins(decoration stuff). Everyone knows that pay2win will throw the game off balance and that will turn alot of players off. As result, the remake got more popular than the original, and also got more fanbase (where original you pay to access where non-member can't access). As you can see, profit isn't the motivator to make a game better and enjoyable, but rather the interest of community who willing to create the game and not out of profit

DeletedUser3201

Could mods world ban that player for abusing the glitch? It's apparent to me mods have lost the authority to even ban players like in the past. Or just simply ignore you lol

Nice Dbash

Last edited by a moderator:

Elmerine

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Hello! When it concerns exploits, unfortunately a normal moderator indeed can't do much. The programming department is only capable of conducting a server investigation as a whole.

DeletedUser3201

I know about programming and code, maybe I should took over the game hahaha

Vivienne55

Axeman
Hello! When it concerns exploits, unfortunately a normal moderator indeed can't do much. The programming department is only capable of conducting a server investigation as a whole.
Should we even waste our time reaching out to Support. They have mountains of evidence about how two particular players have been cheating. The two players frankly suck, because they are getting handled now despite all of the cheating they have been permitted to do, but it leads many to just lose faith in an otherwise good game or concept.

DeletedUser3201

Should we even waste our time reaching out to Support. They have mountains of evidence about how two particular players have been cheating. The two players frankly suck, because they are getting handled now despite all of the cheating they have been permitted to do, but it leads many to just lose faith in an otherwise good game or concept.
Thats why I boycott the game since early this year