• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Gwrych (US85)

Elmerine

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Gwrych on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

kmas

Swordsman
Why play a server where all the top players are in 1 tribe. If they keep doing this from server to server it will eventually be a dead game. Think ppl would have figured that out after 9 years from the decline of players.

DeletedUser3201

The member cap is issue here. Should have disable add member skill there so you can have only 20 players max in a tribe, no ally win as well.
Another issue is pay to win feature. Imagine NO tribal skills and instant build troops/building, or at least 50% reduction(up to 90% reduction), make HQ useful such as demolish buildings and factor into build time(30 HQ has quickest time to finish a building without us to click to finish a building, click to finish also become glitchy now for years).
Last, they should have merge the server into a few (by languages) instead going by time zone and countries

Another interest they should have in the past is time-base morale + point base morale/OR NO morale; NO church, etc. Many different settings can make the game interesting. NO attacking/nobling during holiday/night-time between players or barbs, nerf coop, and features such as farming assistance would be great

But not hoping that would happen, this is inno we're talking now. Also you guys shouldn't let the nostalgia get to you, leaving it in the past and move on. The game is dead LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Sour noodle

Spearman
inno has stopped caring about anything but their pockets a long time ago. They’re a joke. It’s the reason the game is all but dead. Every world there’s a fewer players and more people exploiting the glitch. it’s why i haven’t played in awhile. even though i love this game. it’s just run but clowns who don’t give a single fuck about their player base. If i was in charge, tw2 would thrive.

Grave Digger

Spearman
people are still spending money for crowns. until that stops it will continue like this. i really wish they would create on dom world that you could not use crown. Be a straight up build and fight with no bonus for anyone. Even if they charged to enter the world i would pay a 20 dollar entry fee to play a 100 percent fair fight, I know i have done it both ways using some crown and not using crown. But when you go against a deep pocket player its not fun.

Sour noodle

Spearman
crowns aren’t even the issue. it’s inno not caring about cheaters. that’s the issue. crowners can be beat and have been beat. and even if they win, they still lose by spending thousands to beat people who spend none. inno ignoring cheaters and not adapting the game to the smaller player base is what is killing the game imo.

DeletedUser3201

Cheaters are the biggest issue. But way crown can be spend is a problem too. Eg,: gwen wheel. I say nerf that by having no refill and such as gwen nobles can only be use when academy is available. Gwen is one reason to the games decline aside from intro of VP worlds