• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (US86)

.Solaris.

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Heidelberger Schloss in a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

Sour noodle

Spearman
i know. and it upsets me. i have played tribal wars since 2005. i love the game. i can’t play with cheaters though.

Sour noodle

Spearman
the glitch that allows people to queue buildings and troops without using any resources. it’s widely known and a serious issue. if you see anyone shoot from like 300 points to 4k points in a day then you know why. then using it on troops is even harder to call out because it isn’t publicly shown like point increase.

thekingkiller

Spearman
Need some competition on this world. We killed off Sour Noodle and Grave Digger within the first month. Been playing farm city for the last month.

kimusabi

Spearman
well.. maybe not directly cheating but being a part of a group of cheats makes you one.

Your looking for competition right? Then better be away from your tribe now.. Make them your competition.. if you've the balls to do it.

None of that matters though.. anyway your skin is exposed either way. lol

thekingkiller

Spearman
My skin is exposed to what? Nowhere on here have you provided proof of cheating. No screenshots, No reports, Nothing. Take your baseless allegations and get rimmed.

DeletedUser3251

My skin is exposed to what? Nowhere on here have you provided proof of cheating. No screenshots, No reports, Nothing. Take your baseless allegations and get rimmed.
I have a lot of proofs. But it means nothing. You always may tell us that 50 horses in each village are allowed. To have 600 000 recources and renew them every 20 minutes is OK. So it daesn't make sense :) We know the truth and we' just have fun. Such players are banned on many other servers. But not here.

DeletedUser3251

For example: how can 6108 point village (even if it has +20% farm) have 26k+ troops? :)
Yes it's possible in 2,5k points village but not in 6.1 city :) But! We see it :) Or I miss something?

Attachments

• axes1.jpg
    axes1.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 11
  • axes2.jpg
    axes2.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 11

Joingles

Spearman
For example: how can 6108 point village (even if it has +20% farm) have 26k+ troops? :)
Yes it's possible in 2,5k points village but not in 6.1 city :) But! We see it :) Or I miss something?
Well, let's see. Level 30 farm is 24000. Gwen just did a bountiful season which adds 20% (Aka, Adding 4800). 24000+4800= 28800. It's like you think a lot of buildings require a shit ton of provisions, when they really don't. Aside from a church.

thekingkiller

Spearman
Lmfao, you're completely mentally broken. You should look up the population count before you talk you idiot.

4,805 MA = 24,025
305 Rams = 1,525
4 Nobles = 400
40 trees = 400
Total pop 26,350
Lv 30 farm +20% = 28,800 population

My 6,745 point villa 1. Foxtrot only uses 2,333 population for buildings. If this was my nuke, I'd still have 117 free population.

GTFO with your baseless accusations.

thekingkiller

Spearman
Out here crying cheats due to getting your ass handed to you. Don't talk if you lack the mental capacity to look up numbers.

Axes McMahn

Spearman
so I'm cheating now is it? You dont know me or how i carry myself in the real world and thats with back straight, chin up and straight forward. I DETEST cheaters and i have never in my entire existence cheated at anything much less in a game of wit. So take your potshots at someone who deserves it brother

Joingles

Spearman
Lmfao, you're completely mentally broken. You should look up the population count before you talk you idiot.

4,805 MA = 24,025
305 Rams = 1,525
4 Nobles = 400
40 trees = 400
Total pop 26,350
Lv 30 farm +20% = 28,800 population

My 6,745 point villa 1. Foxtrot only uses 2,333 population for buildings. If this was my nuke, I'd still have 117 free population.

GTFO with your baseless accusations.
See. So. Based on this math. I'd just call it a day and take HOLES to 87. I hear it's a good time over there.