• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (US86)

DeletedUser3251

It was too easy, guys. :) Now tell me you don't know what we see here :)
Just some horses :) :) :) I've got a lot of such... funny pictures

Attachments

• tar01.jpg
    tar01.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 6
  • tar02.jpg
    tar02.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 6
  • tar03.jpg
    tar03.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 6
  • tar04.jpg
    tar04.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 6
  • tar5.jpg
    tar5.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 6

DeletedUser3251

Out here crying cheats due to getting your ass handed to you. Don't talk if you lack the mental capacity to look up numbers.
I didn't cry ;) We came too late in this realm, but we still have fun ... so as you do, I hope

DeletedUser3251

Thank you for explanation. When I'm wrong - I'm wrong. Now... what about 50+ horses in almost every village of some players?

thekingkiller

Spearman
Thank you for explanation. When I'm wrong - I'm wrong. Now... what about 50+ horses in almost every village of some players?
You do realize you can have your Overview make 50 units of one troop count in every single villa at once, right? You must be new to this game, as making OT in all villas, then relocating to a single villa for a nuke is extremely common. Tarbock has 22 villas, By making 50 MA/LC in all villas, he can relocate 1100 MA/LC every 5 hours. This gives Tarbock the option to make a full nuke in 20 hours. Don't call others cheaters due to your massive lack of experience.

DeletedUser3251

You do realize you can have your Overview make 50 units of one troop count in every single villa at once, right? You must be new to this game, as making OT in all villas, then relocating to a single villa for a nuke is extremely common. Tarbock has 22 villas, By making 50 MA/LC in all villas, he can relocate 1100 MA/LC every 5 hours. This gives Tarbock the option to make a full nuke in 20 hours. Don't call others cheaters due to your massive lack of experience.
Kid, I won US server for the first time in 2016. I play TW2 since 2015 and won 'bout 30 worlds on at least 10 servers... And I know both: how to cheat and how to explain proofs :) But it's not interesting for me. I just have fun 'cause this is just a game :)

thekingkiller

Spearman
I severely doubt that considering I've never seen you before, and I won tons of early US worlds. You're clear lack of proof, and claiming everyone's cheating when they're quite clearly not, shows how insignificantly small your brain is.

DeletedUser3251

I severely doubt that considering I've never seen you before, and I won tons of early US worlds. You're clear lack of proof, and claiming everyone's cheating when they're quite clearly not, shows how insignificantly small your brain is.
Well... You don't remember this nickname 'cause I changed it. But at least two of my tribemates didn't. In 2016 I was named Peter Pan.

DeletedUser3251

Also, as I said - we won on at least 10 different servers, not just US, but also EN, DE, PL, CZ, NL, RU, BR, Beta etc. So we could play here in different realms at the same time. This is just my second or third participation on US server. Not sure.

thekingkiller

Spearman
Did you not read my signature? It clearly states my prior names.

TheKingKiller, Coldog22, OnereousBubbles, TheApocalypseIsHere

Winner of multiple US and EN worlds, Finishing multiple times in top 3 OBP, with the highest at 38M OBP En 47. Took 3 years off, coming back with a vengeance.

DeletedUser3251

Did you not read my signature? It clearly states my prior names.

TheKingKiller, Coldog22, OnereousBubbles, TheApocalypseIsHere

Winner of multiple US and EN worlds, Finishing multiple times in top 3 OBP, with the highest at 38M OBP En 47. Took 3 years off, coming back with a vengeance.
Oh, sorry. Small fonts... I guess you already found us on this forum...

thekingkiller

Spearman
No, I played in beta, World 9,15,16,18,23,28, a few 30's, and quite a few EN worlds. Your name is only recorded in US10 forums, which you won, but couldn't even place in the top 3 for points or bash, so you likely got carried to that win. Every world I've won, I've placed in the top. Your lack of knowledge is still proven with your comments prior, trying to claim people are cheating, yet everything you've shown provides that they are not.

Joingles

Spearman
If that's the only name you've used prior. Your win record is as follows.
US: US10
BR: BR39
EN: None
RU: None
CZ: None
NL: None
PL: None
DE: None

Edit: This information is obtained via checking BOTH names you've provided. MeanTraitor and Peter Pan

Last edited:

DeletedUser3251

Edit: This information is obtained via checking BOTH names you've provided. MeanTraitor and Peter Pan
As I said I change my nickname in EVERY Realm on EVERY server :)

DeletedUser3251

say yappito.. why dont you just build a nuke and start clearing us CHEATERS eh?
I just wanted to check your real online status. That's why I wrote a provocative message to make you want to react immediately. That's all :)

DeletedUser3251

I will not search all nicknames but... Wendy on Beta, Piesek on CZ etc... 303 messages from TW2 team. You want to see me as Top-player? Ok. In US10 there were no co-op limits. I played for 29 accounts - most of them US players joined to us with co-op condition. We promised them 200 crowns and they did not play in Juval anymore. We could mint coins ant there were no time limits for co-op. So I controlled more than 1000 villages, so as top players with 700+ OWN villages. You're trying to say I lie. But I don't :) But my tribemates ... Check THEIR wins :) pikoha, ZENIT, chjachjo. And I'm just a diplo :)

Attachments

• wendy01.jpg
    wendy01.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 5
  • wendy02.jpg
    wendy02.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 5