• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (US86)

Axes McMahn

Spearman
I just wanted to check your real online status. That's why I wrote a provocative message to make you want to react immediately. That's all :)
lmao.. throw a nuke at me, you'll know if i'm online or not. my coop's wont conter attack, just send spies so go for it broski. no wait, have your mate throw that Lc/Ma joke for a nuke at me. we'll see how many return :D

DeletedUser3251

lmao.. throw a nuke at me, you'll know if i'm online or not. my coop's wont conter attack, just send spies so go for it broski. no wait, have your mate throw that Lc/Ma joke for a nuke at me. we'll see how many return :D
You still don't understand what's going on. We came here one month l8r just to meet each other somewhere and check if we're still alive. We'll play on another server next time. In fact we already do it :) And here we just had some fun :) Good luck. We are who we are. Also good enough players. So as you are :)

Joingles

Spearman
I'm just saying. All this bragging of wins and years of experience, you'd think you'd be a little more familiar with building provision totals and max provision totals. You jumped right to calling someone a cheater, then as soon as that got shut down, shifted the target and repeated because you apparently didn't know about a well known feature.

Axes McMahn

Spearman
You still don't understand what's going on. We came here one month l8r just to meet each other somewhere and check if we're still alive. We'll play on another server next time. In fact we already do it :) And here we just had some fun :) Good luck. We are who we are. Also good enough players. So as you are :)
so on the next world will you delete your account there too when others outgrow you?

thekingkiller

Spearman
They're big mad. Demolished their tribe and everything. Couldn't even put up a fight. Only hitting our weaker players but quit when our stronger players started moving in.

Joingles

Spearman
They're big mad. Demolished their tribe and everything. Couldn't even put up a fight. Only hitting our weaker players but quit when our stronger players started moving in.
Funny part is, I don't even think they did serious damage to the weaker players either. Lmao.

DeletedUser3251

so on the next world will you delete your account there too when others outgrow you?
I already deleted it about 2 weeks ago. But it takes time. Usually 2-3 weeks. I don't know why. We play on other server, as I said.