• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Laarne)

Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Laarne on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

fun time

Berserker
So who going to try to beat my tribe 'Noob R us'? Am pulling my guys from the EN and BI server. Do you have what it takes to kick my crews butt?

Elements

Nobleman
I will be starting my top 5 tribe posts again next week for this realm. Unfortunately, without tw2-tracker I am not going to have OBP and DBP. Top 10 Bashers is also out. Just gonna be sticking with the basics.

Elements

Nobleman
I will be starting my top 5 tribe posts again next week for this realm. Unfortunately, without tw2-tracker I am not going to have OBP and DBP. Top 10 Bashers is also out. Just gonna be sticking with the basics.
Tomorrow is the day...

DeletedUser2994

Damn that sucks, I will probably pass due to RL and all. Wont be back until next summer maybe

fun time

Berserker
See you then unless my crew goes to EN.. Why is osk trying to nap all the top tribe? You guys scared of NRU and BBH. Can't fight 2 tribe so you run and grab all the naps you can get.

Last edited:

Elements

Nobleman
NAPS do nothing unless you just want the tribe out of the way. If you want to win, you gotta have allies and dedication.

tribar

Spearman
is it possible tp see the total number of players on the US server and track increases/decreases monthly or quarterly ??

DuckMyLick

Spearman
All passengers be advised to fasten your seat belts and place all trays in their forward upright position.

Gwen should be tomorrow, right?

Painful

Spearman
I want to say that I have utmost respect for leadership of NRU. But there are certain members in this tribe that have started some shiot and seem to have a false sense of the facts. I'm looking at you, Elements. NRU and BBH were an alliance that wouldn't have been stopped and a merge would have easily ended this world in short order. OSK was no longer a threat just as BoS is being shut down. Nobody but NRU and BBH left to really have a shot. Yes, the alliance is in the break up phase, and yes, alliance agreements were broken.

But, this is not just on one side. Here is a fact check for you, Mr. Elements.

1) NRU members were taking villages in BBH provinces (with no NRU members in them) w/o contacting BBH members in advance.
2) NRU members were munching barbs in our provinces as well.
3) NRU took in a refugee that we were taking out.

All three of these events were not complained about to NRU at first. We did make a few comments about the villages being taken in our provinces by simply asking, nay, begging for better communication. So, after the communication was not established, our members started doing the same thing.

When the barb munching happened, and sadly, MD was a big part of that, we lost a ton of respect for NRU. We agreed munching barbs was absolutely a no go unless for the purpose of a quick chapel drop. So when a member of leadership leads the way with this, all the while pushing for a partial merge.. we were very skeptical of your motivations.

The refugee you took in was a small fry, simply an act of disrespect. We let that slide, was not worth the fight when dealing with the other issues and still fighting to make this alliance work. But here's the deal.. when we take in 6 OSK members (5 of which were considered refugee status and told NRU they were fair game to continue attacking) just as NRU did with the refugee they took in, it is an alliance ending problem.

The truth is, both sides made mistakes. By the time we took in those 6 NRU guys, we had already decided the alliance was over. You guys had not honored a single agreement you made. This agreement was written by NRU and agreed to by BBH. So with all the disrespect you guys showed our tribe from the lack of a real merge and only wanting our top 10 players, to wanting us to become a sister/second hand tribe, to the lack of communication and all the way up to the "you get to break the rules, but we can't" part of it.. all I can say is get over it.

Don't you dare try to act like you're guys are not at fault with this, as both sides are equally at fault. No world should be ended so easily, this war will make the server fun again. From what we are hearing, you guys are going and trying to NAP/ally as many tribes as possible in preparation. Which is funny, because that's exactly what Fun Time was saying should NOT happen. But I guess that's just how NRU operates these days. Win at all costs, even if you have to recant your own words repeatedly.

In our discussions, I will say that Fun Time was the most pleasant to talk to. I have no beef with Fun Time at all, and hope that after this world is over, no matter the outcome, we can one day play on the same side again. As for some of these members who run their mouths and try to recruit our members away while still in an alliance, again.. looking at you Mr. Elements, guys like you can go suck it. I can't wait to watch you squirm like a worm when this thing kicks off.

Elements

Nobleman
I will say again, I am sorry for misjudging. It was irrational. I should have fact checked yes and I'm sorry.