• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Montjuïc)

Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Montjuïc on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

tribar

Spearman
Tribar says there is no map for this world? Wondering what the deal is.
the map is wprking now. in the beginning of the world, for a couple weeks the map was not working. it would not pull in all players. it seems to be working ok now

kmas

Swordsman
Next VP world-
Limit tribes to 35 members and set Victory points to 500- So they have to fight to stop top tribe from getting to 500
Will make a fast and furious game- might only last 2 months but I think it would be more fun then dragging the last 2 months out of every server

fullblack

Spearman
Next VP world-
Limit tribes to 35 members and set Victory points to 500- So they have to fight to stop top tribe from getting to 500
Will make a fast and furious game- might only last 2 months but I think it would be more fun then dragging the last 2 months out of every server
I agree. Usually servers end up as a slog at the end. The top tribe just taking brbs to fill the world win condition. No real fight left

Stibbs

Spearman
Players should not join new worlds until all the current problems are resolved which is making it almost impossible to play the game's worlds which is affecting every player on U.S. server.