• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Wawel

Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Wawel on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Plutopia

Spearman
Hi :) Saw announcement in game that world W was open but don't see it listed on open realms to join....I know its been ages since I played but am I missing the spot to select it...stalking my computer waiting to see it lol

Plutopia

Spearman
I think the person tasked with flipping the ON switch may have been distracted ;)

Last edited:

king kymeria

Swordsman
Front row seats to the show, Hoping more of ya join the discussions, Plutopia...been a few years since I last shared a world with you, are any of the old guard from Mafia with us?

king kymeria

Swordsman
Greetings to all of you, in the realm W75 Wawel. It's filling in nicely! Looks like 95 players already...I'm hoping for a few hundred more :D
Here are the Ten tribes and there membership status. I'll fill in the details as the game progresses for now, Of the players active here, there is no shortage of talent.

1st Place TLC...The Leper Colony, founding member, jamestowne...Full
2nd Place BFG...Just BFG, founding member, abbadon...Full
3rd Place TTT...The Third Tribe, founded member, kimusabi...Open
4th Place OUT...The Outsider, founding member, holler...Open
5th Place [[M]]...Wicked Mafia, founding member, Plutopia...Open
6th Place TNO...The Night Owls, founding member, Andalis Myramar...Open
7th Place HOH...Hounds of Hell, founding member, CashMaster55...Open
8th Place B2B... Two Bros,founding member, kckiller... Open
9th Place THC...The Holy City, founding member, Godking...Open
10th Place MNE...Mine, founding member, dmoneyy...Open

Good Luck Warriors of darkness and light...lets have a GG...
Keep in touch :)

jamestowne

Spearman
Worst realm I have been on yet. Two big coiners just took over and there is no way to fight that. Plus, when you have a weasel that is the leader of a tribe that spends most of their time sending messages to tribes about quitting and joining him, then you have little time to fight. The honor of winning a realm is lost on this world and it may be gone from the us server altogether now. I will look elsewhere for a good game to play.

king kymeria

Swordsman
So that wasn't a crowned army? from your former tribes ranks...That met an unfortunate end.
just saying, There's crowns being spent by all the tribes there, nobody took over the world, TLC, I don't see them giving up, quite so fast just lost a few couple opening battles. \(*-*)/ ...

I guess that experience can be unpleasant but " the honor of winning a realm " ? sounds a little dramatic, and doesn't sound right...I think it's the honor of winning a battle...and the agony of unexpected defeat that is being confused, The world is really still young. GIve it some time ...You can't win them all!!!

Attachments

• CoinedArmies.png
    CoinedArmies.png
    356.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: