• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

hello all

DeletedUser2555

No problem. Lol. I'm fairly new too, but those are tips I know all too well.

DeletedUser2534

Whoa, whoa, whoa....let's not get all political....what do you think this is...a war game or something?

DeletedUser2554

yes....
1) turn off fox news
2) change ur name to "PutinDaBest" that'd make more sense because it'd represent the actual current president of the US.
im still waiting for the russian collusion charges that have never shown up yet :)

DeletedUser2534

im still waiting for the russian collusion charges that have never shown up yet :)
Does it really matter if he did or didn't? I mean face it the reason why the Dems are angry is because they either didn't think of it first or weren't fast enough to come to an agreement about it. Government in America has become one long reality TV show, politicians lie, news lies, media in general lies....but at the end of the day he's still your president and no amount of "safety zones", safety pins or "emotional support" animals are going to change that.

DeletedUser2534

Investigation is not even 1 year old lmao. You can draw conclusions when its finished
Name an American media outlet that has waited for any investigation to finish before publicizing their opinion on what's happened/happening.

DeletedUser2158

He said why there were no formal charges against the Trump campaign yet. I said if they were some it will be at the end of the investigation. No idea why you are talking about the media there buddy

DeletedUser2534

and how did you find out about the investigation.....I sincerely doubt if you work close to the president or investigators.......media :eek:
My point was no one knows, there is only conjuncture from them to whip us all up into a frenzy and conspiracy theorists to spread the rumours of what is going on.

DeletedUser2534

Ask me again....what does media have to do with anything......

DeletedUser2158

You were talking about news media. Media can be anything that delivers information

DeletedUser2534

You were talking about news media. Media can be anything that delivers information
Might wanna read what I said again doll :) My exact words were politicians lie, news lies, media in general lies........so I was encompassing all media televised/written/spoken/ect...

DeletedUser2534

My point though was not about the media, it's the fact that unless you are right there in the room when something like this happens, you will never know the truth, you will only know what you are told and that may not be the whole truth or any part of the truth.