• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Highlighting players/tribes on maps

DeletedUser

Forgive me if this is already a thing, but if it is I couldn't find it and would appreciate if you could tell me where to do this :)

So basically I think you should be able to highlight a player/tribe a certain colour, so that when you go into a birdseye view of the world where you can obviously see all villages, you can get a good idea of who is where.

DeletedUser

Yeah I know of this but, I wanna know if you can do it on the actual game. Would be much easier and neater and would allow coorindation of attacks much simpler

DeletedUser984

This would be great. Would allow for more easily finding players in large groups of allies/enemies for sending attacks/support/etc. For instance, I've had several instances of inactives in groups of enemies that I'm trying to determine which villages are which. Currently, I can either go through the list of villages for the player 1 by 1, or I can go onto tw2-tools and figure out which goes with which village on the in-game map.

DeletedUser720

Agree - plz forward this one to the devs, or reply why it should not be implemented.

DeletedUser1260

This idea has been given in the passed. It does need to be revisited. It would be nice to be able to choose colors for the tribes not already allied, Nap'd or and enemy of your tribe, to see what other threats may be in your path.

At this point, so you know when you zoom out completely, there is a glitch being looked at, that makes all the villages completely white. This has been reported and they are working on getting this fixed.