• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Historian unit

DeletedUser

An idea has been brought up within my tribe and I thought I would see if it could be possible to implement into the game.

Historian - After a certain building is leveled, or your village reaches a certain point level you have access to unlock a special unit, historian.
The historian would be able to visit a players village (accompanied by spies for protection) to learn the history of the village.
History includes previous tribes if any that player has been affiliated with along with any wars said tribes were in, who this player has supported, who it has attacked, who has attacked that village, etc.

I understand that this data may not be available or could be impossible to disclose ( I dont know much about what goes on behind the screen) but it would be an interesting addition.

I bring up this unit so a tribe that has access to a historian can visit a player that may want to join his/her tribe for safety/protection reasons, but could also be an undercover player spying another tribe for signs of weak leadership and communication, thus making them a target from a larger more structured tribe.

DeletedUser1260

9 Volt that could be interesting and there is a place already you can get most of that information on all players.

http://www.tw2-tools.com/
Researching your targets in all ways possible is always good. You can even search to see if they play on other worlds, so you know how long they have been in the game.