• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Inactive Villages Changing to Barbarian Villages

DeletedUser1260

In update 1.19 it was announced that Inactive Villages will be changing to Barbarian villages over time.
I was wondering how this will affect the attitude of the barbarians on the strategy of a tribe?

So I am putting this discussion out there to see how people may use this to an advantage or disadvantage to their tribe dynamics.

There are different strategies to all games.

We had a discussion on barbarians in the End game thread for Alnwick and am now just bringing it to the entire game playing audience to see the reaction. Please respect and stay on topic.
Thank you.

DeletedUser

Well, my idea of the rule was to make people take 51 pointers grow them as they farmed the barbs and han take the barbs, so the 51er were left to waste. Problem mute once that comes out though :D

DeletedUser

I noticed today on Gyulai Var (world 7) that all of the inactives are now barbarian villages. Does anyone know if this (and when) will happen for other worlds? Particularly Forte de Sagres (world 6).

DeletedUser465

If not already, it should be already started. It started in the core today for 7, and as the days go on should work its way to the outside, as the outer villages are newer.