• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Individual Village's coin minting ability

DeletedUser555

Can there be an option added to turn the minting ability of individual villages on and off, maybe in the academy of each village? It would be helpful when having to completely rebuild a nuke or defensive troops in a village to be able to turn off that villages coin minting ability. I know in "Mass Minting" you can go down the list and select the villages that you want to mint coins in, but being able to actually turn off the academy in these villages would help to not wipe out villages that need the resources to rebuild. When you are sending out a lot of attacks or just have a lot of villages that are supporting others, it gets hard to keep track of the villages that you do or don't want to mint coins in.

DeletedUser

I usually train with all cities a que for day than turn whatever is left and from farming that day into coinage

DeletedUser555

I like to wait and let my villages that are not on the front lines or new, stack up resources and mint a couple thousand coins at a time. However, with a lot of fighting and troops needing to be restocked, it would be nice to be able to just turn off the villages ability to make coins until that village is restocked.

DeletedUser897

I like this idea... All my villages have the same name and this would help if Im trying to say save a certain village for producing nobles or I know I need the resources in that village for 1 specific thing. I find myself not using mass mint at all and having to go to each village due to this fact. Great Idea I fully support and I would love to see this implemented.