• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Inventoried troops...

DeletedUser

I think it would be nice if the inventory troops would stack regardless of the amount in them, so if I get 20 swords then 60 more they just add together in one spot so I can see I have 80 all together. This would also mean that when using them we should be able to choose how many we want to use, thus we will never see that msg that says there is not enough room in the villa either.

DeletedUser

Its got its plus and downside, the curent way = alot of button clicking, but this way turns it into a all or nothing thing.

DeletedUser

Its got its plus and downside, the curent way = alot of button clicking, but this way turns it into a all or nothing thing.
umm.. can u plz elaborate on these pluses and minuses? I don't see where it would be "all or nothing" unless u misunderstood something here.. it should be all pluses if anything, I really don't see who wouldn't want to have full control of putting EXACTLY the amount of those free troops they wanna use at one time into their villas instead of having to put them into a villa that has plenty of room.. My way, we could get a card with 80 troops on it and fill one villa that only has room for some of them, then still go and put the rest into another villa, or set of villas... Even if u said its not a big issue cuz they don't give out much more than handfuls at a time my point is that I like to save them up until they are much more than tiny handfuls... and that's where I think my idea would be most beneficial, this is a strategy game and I feel there are some strategies that may have been overlooked, so with some tiny lil tweaks they could be more useful and advantageous

DeletedUser1459

I like the idea of stacking packets, ut not partial use. It would be cool if there was an optional feature that allowed us to combine packets.

DeletedUser

oh u don't like the use some now use some later idea? can u explain why plz?

and ty for commenting.. nice to see u here ;)

DeletedUser825

This actually makes a lot of sense. I would rather not bring out all those troops at once or perhaps put them all in one village. Instead if this was implemented I would be able to place certain amounts of troops where needed as long as I have them in my inventory.

DeletedUser

Indeed.. I thot this idea was brilliant (not bragging, really) and was hoping to see everyone else think so too.. ty for taking the time to post ;)

DeletedUser1459

I'm just confused about what u mean.. like if u stack an 80 on top of a 20 then u want it to still be only able to let u use them as an 80 and a 20 even tho u have 100 total? My way was that u can then use 50 here and 50 there, if there is a flaw in my line of thinking with that I'm still not seeing it, sorry.. lol
I would like very much if I could just convert 3 x 20 troops in 1 x 60 troops to be able to clean it up.

If you only need less troops then a packet makes in a villa you should just train them lol, making partial spending just seems like a lot of code for the rare situation that you need 15 swords and only 15 swords right now. Although if they make an option to combine them in inventory, shouldn't be too much extra work to make them splittable there, you would think.

DeletedUser

I would like very much if I could just convert 3 x 20 troops in 1 x 60 troops to be able to clean it up.

If you only need less troops then a packet makes in a villa you should just train them lol, making partial spending just seems like a lot of code for the rare situation that you need 15 swords and only 15 swords right now. Although if they make an option to combine them in inventory, shouldn't be too much extra work to make them splittable there, you would think.
I have to agree, how log it take to even get a decent amount of axes? IF you manage not to get defense troop spam XD

DeletedUser

True it may take a while, but I find it far more beneficial to save em up for however long it takes since, like we have all basically said, the packets are pretty useless using them one at a time... and I see ur point now GoM, if we go that route of saving them up and having them stack it may as well just have a "use all" option and nothing else, thus keeping the drawback that if u save up 2k worth of any troop u still have to be sure u have the room to use em all too.. I could easily settle for just the stacking idea to be implemented and if anyone wanted to use them one at a time they could still do that so long as do it before they get anymore that would automatically stack, meaning sometime we could also get caught letting too many stack on accident lol

However, the original concept I was going for was saving up enough DT to have ready for an instant noble sniping set or just a refill for ur DT while defending in any case.

DeletedUser1444

Refferring to the packets from the resource depot i aint used that thing in months.

DeletedUser

oh but it's handy, and something else to do while waiting on the timers n such.. the bountiful harvest is a pretty cool reward but the free instant troops are really my fav lol

DeletedUser1444

By my size in forte it would take me to long to find it anymore lol

DeletedUser

lol.. it should be in the top of ur "village list" drop down, click on it and u don't even have to physically go to it, the window will pop up wherever u are on the map ;)

DeletedUser1444

I play on a phone it just doesnt have all the options a pc or laptop do which is Bs.

DeletedUser

yeah I've played on phone and tablet, iOS is even a lil different than Android, but I know GoM has told me he plays on mobile only too and it doesn't slow him down in the least.. just have to adapt to the differences, I think everything u can do on PC can be done on mobile just not in the same way and some things are not found in the same places I guess

DeletedUser1444

Ive tried touching the red axes from an android it does nothing.

DeletedUser1459

You lose a lot of village management features on mobile. Everything you need to fight is there, just in different places.

DeletedUser

Anyone else that can comment here? It's gotten a lil off topic, so any help to bring it back on topic is appreciated, thx