iOS Version 1.40
Greetings, Tribal Warriors!
Soon, the new iOS app version 1.40 will become available in the app store. This version will feature a brand new village overview to grant easier access to your building and recruitment queues!
iOS (Estimated Release: January 20th)
It will now be a lot easier to manage your villages using the TW2 iOS app. The village overview will grant you instant access to the building and recruitment queues of all your villages. Press any of the queue buttons and you will immediately be taken to corresponding queue. In the village overview you can also choose to jump to any of your villages.
You can now open player profiles by simply tapping corresponding player profile image.
The command icons in various overviews have been adjusted so they match the ones known from the browser version of Tribal Wars 2. You can now tell incoming and outgoing commands apart at a glance, and will never get stuck mixing up command icons anymore!
- The Tribe member list will now order all members correctly.
- You will now be able to see the attack icon in the Tribe member screen.
- A graphical bug on the logout screen has been corrected.
- Conquering reports always showed a loyalty value of 0. This has been corrected to show the correct value instead.
- Tribe founders can disband their Tribe again.
- Switching your village will now also update your active screens accordingly.
- In rare cases, the app would sometimes crash when selecting the Catapult. This has been resolved.
- Preset should now display the correct amounts of available units.
- In some cases, the Church icon was coming out of its borders. This has been fixed.
- Some translations have been fixed.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team