K World TV News

Discussion in 'Krak des Chevaliers (US37)' started by lulrawr, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Management

Management Berserker

You absolutely NEVER challenged me on F world and you know it. Pretty sure I even asked multiple times in the tribe chat towards the end of that world if anyone wanted to 1 v 1 me cause I was bored. All I got was crickets chirping. The only time you even spoke to me was to ask me not to take villages you were going for lol. And I ignored you and did it anyway. and you did nothing about it but cry to cokky. You, like pant, have never achieved anything in this game without mass merging/NAP-ing and everyone knows it. Now everyone knows you are all a bunch of cheaters too LMAO. But that's fine keep blaming me if it makes you feel better. The big bad Management made you all cheat lol. Do you even realize how ridiculous you all sound?

The rest of us are having quite a laugh at you now :D

2. Beezkneez

Beezkneez
    Staff Member

That is enough. That's it, I'm done. Finished. I quit

becky123 and Management like this.
  3. Howardrawr

Howardrawr Spearman

The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!
    -Emperor of Mankind

4. Zbird75

Zbird75 Spearman

Come on bro, you can't hold a candle to me and you know it, I informed the entire tribe (most) I was going to take you out, word spread and you disappeared, I love your selective memory. You said and I quote, "Drop this guy from all chats and I will be coming for you real soon", well it never happened did it. I messaged you personally after you took villages in a province of mine, simply for faith and you are too little of a man to even respond to me, LMAO, but I guess I am making things up aren't I, telling stories, ask around I do that all the time. I did message Cokky because you made it very clear that I was not allowed to enter your prov's but you are allowed to enter mine, lol, once I got into a few of yours the mood changed now didn't it. Go ahead and talk in circles, we are use to it but I here ya it's all about you as usual, everything revolves around you.
    Call me whatever you like, we are getting screwed on this deal and yet to see a single piece of relevant evidence to back it up.
    And imagine that, the word on the street is that you are part of it Mr. mod, starting to make the picture a bit clearer now isn't it.

5. Management

Management Berserker

You cant quit beez. We would all be lost without you :(

CaptC, becky123 and Beezkneez like this.
  6. becky123

becky123 Swordsman

I feel ya. People have ruined the game. There is entirely too much verbal bashing, Troops should fight the war not words.

7. xXCarnageXx

xXCarnageXx Guest

Lets be honest here, this game was screwed for a long time now, everything that comes next is just part of the never ending downhill spiral.
    The moment VP was introduced, INNO lost atleast 50% of its players and income, and the remaining 50% now have even less interest in the game than before.

And this dumb color update is helpful sorta kinda, especially now with all the THC members getting internalled, so I can use it to track which villages are internalled recently. But this update is not the type of update we needed. Idk how many ideas and suggestions players have put forward that have all been rejected. And yet a stupid more colors update is somehow a better idea than them all.

Shows you the level of interest INNO has into making this game any better

8. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

So if you wanted to take him out, why didnt you do it?

Management likes this.
  9. craftscrazy

craftscrazy Archer

Because it would have added another week or two to the end of the world, and we were all tired of playing it by then.

10. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

Then he shouldnt really talk with all the I would have or should have. He didnt do it

Management and slaughter1234 like this.
  11. slydawgg

slydawgg Axeman

You can't quit. Without you the community will really be fucked.

CaptC, Beezkneez and Panterraa like this.
  12. Zbird75

Zbird75 Spearman

Well El if you re-read the post it clearly states that he disappeared, Thicc was given co-op and we even through the theory around that I would fight Thicc using his account but was it really worth it at that point, we decided it was not.
    Moral of the story is he knows very well what went down and that is all you need to know, the fact that he called me Zturd is the only reason I felt obligated to appear here with a response.
    Also doesn't help that Pant. talks on my behalf on occasion, got to love the guy though.

13. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

ah thats what you meant by disappeared.. I thought he just stop answering

14. Management

Management Berserker

Funny how my "disappearance" was timed perfectly with TW tools going away. Kinda how I said I would stop playing this game once that site went down..

But that's ok.. let the little birdy have his little imaginary victory. I think we all know why he never made a move LMAO

15. Zbird75

Zbird75 Spearman

Oh yes, how could we ever continue to play this game without going to the tools site to look what area you are eating barbs in now. That site was such a key to the game play that it's hard to believe anyone could still play the game effectively.
    What a sad and pathetic excuse, really thought you would have had a better one in ya. This little birdy came flying your way and you knew it was all over for ya, it's cool, I would say you made the correct decision, so might as well try to save some face. Tools are down, I quit... LMAO.

I don't need to prove any victories, you rage quit on Z world inside 2 weeks of me starting to attack you, while running who knows how many accounts. Grinding Pixie dust morning, noon and night but let's hear it, what happened that time? Wait it was a ceasefire, that turned into a merge that didn't go your way, but you had personal NAP's with them all, poor guy, did they not support you as they promised, never seems to work out for ya, always someone else's fault, let's hear it, lay it out there, we are sympathetically listening.

Panterraa likes this.
  16. Beezkneez

Beezkneez
    Staff Member

When have I ever been unfair? When have I not gone out of my way to assist the players and fight for you to the absolute best of my abilities? When have I not tried to work with players who have broken rules? When have I not understood and sympathized with your frustrations as a player myself? Please tell me. If you feel I am not fulfilling my duties to you then let me know and I will step down without a fight.

I don't work this job for the meager amount of crowns I receive. Want to know what my crowns go to? My tribe because I feel it's an unfair advantage for players who cannot buy crowns and so I benefit my tribe for my tribemates by donating them there. I moderator for the players no matter who those players are. Even if I've had to chastise you or even ban you doesn't mean it changes how I view you or any tickets you send into support that I receive. I take personal time out of my own life to keep this game fair for the players. I choose to do this. And let me tell you it is not an easy job. I'm a nuclear engineer and moderating this this game is harder. I've never asked for a thank you or for acknowledgement and I don't expect it. But please understand I try my best to do what's right even if sometimes I don't like it. I don't enjoy banning players but not banning them for multis and abuses is unfair to everyone else within the game.

Lady Justice is she who is blindfolded and holds a scale. Here, I am that lady. And I dont care if you're the worst offender in the history of the game I will do what's right for you. But when you break the rules, even if I adore you, you will suffer the punishment. I highly considered resigning my position last night. When I said I quit in my post I meant it quite literally. I hate seeing all of the bashing and plain hatefulness. But then I thought today that that is letting you all down and that's the last thing I want to do. I've been here almost 2 years and I hope in those years I've made things better but I'm not perfect. None of us are. I will stay as your Senior Moderator. as long as you all wish me to be, because I won't abandon you. But please, for me, let's all calm down and try to handle this rationally. I play K world so I cannot moderate it is why I have been silent. But all of these posts bashing each other hurts my heart. Please be the people I know you to be.

17. slaughter1234

slaughter1234 Archer

So let us get this straight, You're not only good looking, but also get paid well? Where do I sign up?

xXCarnageXx and CaptC like this.
  18. EIJEFE

EIJEFE Paladin

Dont blame you.. If i had to deal with Salesman I would cry too

craftscrazy likes this.
  19. slaughter1234

slaughter1234 Archer

Most of THC's banned players have been eaten up. Now their new frontliners can't even keep their (old) villages. We've stomped through multiple new provinces where these players have been for a while. What happened to Donnys Girl? She was actively slinging nukes just after the mass ban. We smashed everything she had then ate her. Y'all had to start internaling what remained of her villages lmao. THC is STILL losing ground. Their new "Top" players can't stop the onslaught.

Management likes this.
  20. cokky

cokky Berserker

so the 24 of us are not holding the line vs 100 of you oh my we must really suck..... Win or lose with dignity Get Gud... you have a long way to go in that area.... I mean should not your tribe be in 2nd place by now and attacking random... Hurry the hell up... never seen such a slow slaughter in my life your beating baby seals at this point dont let them some how grab the club and kill you.