• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Last world I play

splat25

Spearman
You guys have done an excellent job growing and taking over, probably won't be long before this server ends I'd guess.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
You guys have done an excellent job growing and taking over, probably won't be long before this server ends I'd guess.
Thanks, we just need to close this world so everyone can move on to the next or take a break from the game. Hopefully, we run into each other on the next time : )

First, we got to eat the SAD Barb munching USA tribe lol

Elements

Nobleman
American Pride, hah! America doesn't barb munch, they conquer other people. Barb munching is for VP worlds. In the famous words of my late history teacher in high school (many many moons ago) he said "This is America dammit, we dont lose wars, only 'conflicts'."

Dreakinn

Swordsman
American Pride, hah! America doesn't barb munch, they conquer other people. Barb munching is for VP worlds. In the famous words of my late history teacher in high school (many many moons ago) he said "This is America dammit, we dont lose wars, only 'conflicts'."
Lmao I can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing