• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Leave Messages on Mobile

DeletedUser534

It would be awesome if we could leave group messages or messages sent to you on mobile, I do know that IOS needs a lot of fixing, but it would be awesome if Android could in the very least get this added. Thanks for listening and keep up the good work

Tokano

Not a Mod
Hiya Ian,

Could you please elaborate on this idea a little more. How it would work and such?

DeletedUser534

I think I should have worded it better. On PC you can "Leave" a message and you will not get updates anymore because you are no longer in the message. This is not on mobile, and similar to how you delete a message you should be able to leave also, because if someone posts in a "deleted" message you are still technically a part of the message so you will get an update, but leaving means your not a part of the message at all, like kicking yourself from the message entirely.

DeletedUser

Yes! I'm in too many mass mails that spam my notifications. It's quite annoying. I would like to leave the group chats and enjoy peace and quiet

Tokano

Not a Mod
Bahaha, I thought you meant like, leave someone a message. I was totally confused for a minute.