• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Leveling Baptiste's Banner

DeletedUser

Can anyone who has actually leveled this thing explain how they did it in detail? When it says "Support in battles (at least 2000 provisions worth)" do they mean the attacker has to attack with a min force of 2000 provisions? You have to defend with a min 2000 provisions? Or both? Or the combined offense and defense have to be 2000? If you have to support a player village with 2000 min provisions and wait for them to get attacked by an enemy player with an offensive force of a min of 2000 provisions, this thing is going to take forever to level.

or is this a bug ?

DeletedUser645

You should just need to send 2000 provisions worth of support (including your paladin), and have them help fend off the attack.

DeletedUser

OHHH the paladin has to be there , but wait that makes no sense , i have 5, and i supported about 10+ battles , the paladin was not present on any of those , yet i got 5

DeletedUser

well i did, and i have not sent my paladin even once, BUT i only get half then how amny times i suported .. so i dont get it , does someone actually knows how this works ?

DeletedUser255

I think it has to be an actual battle supported by 2000 provisions worth of defense, I do not believe fakes contribute. I do not believe the Paladin needs to be present, he doesn't for the other weapons.