• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Linked coordinates in reports

DeletedUser

I think it would be useful if city coordinates, for example in the detailed section of battle reports, would be implemented as links so when you click on them the map will zoom to those coordinates. It would make it easier to keep track of which city a report belongs to, and simpler to repeat commands like raiding barbarian villages.

I see no disadvantages to this, but I'm not sure what the intuitive behavior would be when clicking coordinates while in the village building view. Perhaps it would just switch to the map screen and then do the zooming.

Thank you for your consideration,
Berylius

DeletedUser1260

There is a section in the report you can link to the attacked village. The icon looks to me like a waterfall
wJnXLpp.png

And to send the attack again, look to the bottom of the report for the crossed battle Axes this will send the attack again from the village you are currently at:
PrKOe4r.png

These Icons do what I am understanding you to say, it has been suggested that the resend attack feature of the double Axes be from the village of origin rather than the village you are at during the time of resending the attack.

DeletedUser

There is a section in the report you can link to the attacked village. The icon looks to me like a waterfall
wJnXLpp.png

And to send the attack again, look to the bottom of the report for the crossed battle Axes this will send the attack again from the village you are currently at:
PrKOe4r.png

These Icons do what I am understanding you to say, it has been suggested that the resend attack feature of the double Axes be from the village of origin rather than the village you are at during the time of resending the attack.
The jump to city is lagging and only moves to that city, maybe they can add the same button they use for the droplist?
Or attack again from the same city button?

DeletedUser1260

Yes I agree DC the resend attack should automatically be sent from the village of the original attack rather than the village you are currently looking at during the resend.

As for the lag, did that come before or after the update? May want to bring that up in a ticket to support.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, I've been playing for a couple weeks now and somehow have missed those buttons this entire time. Yes, they do the function I was asking for.

DeletedUser1260

Glad I could help Berylius and have any questions send them my way.