• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lower the Victory Points cap.

unknownvirus

Spearman
Hi innogames,

I write you today because the VP condition in this world ( 63 - Kollmitz ) is very high right now. I contacted your customer support 2 weeks ago and we don't have any new. And no other tribe is even remotely close, so it's not like there's any competition against us <<Brotherhood of Heathens (BoH) >>. At this point, the game is simply to ask the last remaining active players to merge with us to end this world since the VP condition is too high.

So would it be possible to decrease the victory points condition around 1800 or 2000? Or just end this world at this point?

Thank you for your understanding,
UnknownVirus Council member of BoH - World Kollmitz.

Attachments

• VPRankingWorld63.png
    VPRankingWorld63.png
    719.5 KB · Views: 14

trapper

Spearman
VPs are crazy high. I'd like to second unknownvirus's opinion. We lost a large part of our council once we separated ourselves point-wise from all other tribes. Now, it's just a matter of nobling barbs, which is putting me to sleep.

splat25

Spearman
I would also likle to request this. We have the dominate tribe and there is no contest in this server for dominance. Lower VP and lets bring this world to a close soon please.

Elements

Nobleman
Dom worlds are the biggest so I think if Inno wants to keep the US player base alive. They should have, like, 3 dom worlds in a row.