• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Make each world challenging and different!

DeletedUser

I have a thought on how you could make each world challenging and interesting. Introduce two new units (one offensive, one defensive) and one building on each world, and have them be unique to THAT world only. Then the next world, have two more unique units, changing the game in a totally different way. -> You could even turn that into challenges: If you could, what would you make as the next world's (pick one - offensive unit/defensive unit/building) That way no one person (except dev team) would know exactly how the new world was coming out?

Different thoughts on the same vein:

Make different shapes of land? -- (1400x600) | (600x1400) / (?)
Make oceans a wild frontier, nobody can own but anyone can travel on with massive banks of fish (like Barbs)
See who can conquer Prussia?
North America?
Island countries like The UK? Japan?
An island country that is only 200x300 units wide, only allowing NAPs? or not even that, everyone beige or red?
The opposite, a huge world where speed is ramped up, that allows for incredible growth (but units and/or buildings are pared down, so does not overload servers and bandwidth)
What about one where the max tribe size is 25? (This would make diplomacy SO much more important!)

DeletedUser385

I do like the part about limiting tribe size. Having more smaller tribes than large ones would create much more fun

DeletedUser465

An existing map layout/print out would be kind of cool.

Smaller tribes as well would be interesting. More vegabond units

KingEvo

Archer
I think smaller tribes of 100 would still be the same as they would just be sister tribes.

If you want to change the amount of members I think that you are going to have to change the support option to only members. Because what's the point of making tribes smaller if they will all still be able to support each other.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I think smaller tribes of 100 would still be the same as they would just be sister tribes.

If you want to change the amount of members I think that you are going to have to change the support option to only members. Because what's the point of making tribes smaller if they will all still be able to support each other.
xP But only one tribe can win a world. So in the end, they'll have to turn on each other and tear each other apart.