• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mass recruit spies

DeletedUser

As I was clicking village by village, click by click to recruit my deceased spies back, I thought "wouldn't it be great if we had a mass recruit spy" option, similar to coins and donations. You could select the villages you want to apply it to, the max amount of spies you want to recruit, and it would automatically recruit as many as it could from each of the selected villages up to that amount. It sure would be a nice time saver.

DeletedUser

^5 my oldest idea not in the game yetttt i will keep on waiting though, lets hope it gets added

DeletedUser

it would be infinitely more useful to have this for troops :)

DeletedUser1519

this would be great, but that also would take away the work it takes to play this game. Making everything easy would take away from the strategy and diligence it takes to be good in this game.

DeletedUser

I don't see how Shift-right click click click detracts from the strategy of the game. The game should strive to be less of a chore and more of a game.

DeletedUser

this would be great, but that also would take away the work it takes to play this game. Making everything easy would take away from the strategy and diligence it takes to be good in this game.
Have you ever had over 100 cities? I stopped setting countermeasures after like 20 and haven't train spies since like 50 cities XD Going through once for barracks and farming is ugh enough

DeletedUser1459

Have you ever had over 100 cities? I stopped setting countermeasures after like 20 and haven't train spies since like 50 cities XD Going through once for barracks and farming is ugh enough
Well that's why you hate sabos lol

OH, um, something on topic, yes. It would be great if this was implemented, and didn't take a year to come to mobile. ;)

DeletedUser

This has nothing to do with strategy actually.. strategy is about learning how to use things to ur advantage, making things simpler and easier to use is just that and has no effect on strategy since the feature is still available and we can all still choose to make it PART of our strategy or not... the feature itself being part of the strategy not the functionality of the feature.

DeletedUser

Well that's why you hate sabos lol

OH, um, something on topic, yes. It would be great if this was implemented, and didn't take a year to come to mobile. ;)
I don't hate sabos, i just don't put in the work to spam them. xD

DeletedUser1444

They had a mass recruit in the orginal why not here im at 275 villages now and it sucks to scroll village by village especially on a phone.