New World!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SirGwain, May 4, 2015.

1. SirGwain

SirGwain Spearman

Hey guys! I'm not quite sure the timing of new worlds, but when do you think a new one will open? Soon? Couple months? Thanks!

2. Tokano

Tokano Paladin

If the developers are sticking to a fixed pattern instead of the results of the newest world, a new one comes out every 1 - 3 months.
    So since Eremitage came out March 25th, I'd say it wouldn't be too long till another one is released. Maybe the end of this month or next month.

This is sheer speculation since the mods don't find out till a couple days before it's actually released.

3. SirGwain

SirGwain Spearman

And what about the the other english servers, they seem to get a new world every month. Think a new one will come out this month there? Their last one was Juval which came out early April.

4. Tokano

Tokano Paladin

Other markets are much larger than the US market, so they're going to have more worlds opening at a more rapid pace.

5. Zeltino

Zeltino Guest

Yep - larger markets get more worlds opened faster. I'm anticipating a new world coming out relatively soon. I will announce as soon as I know the date.

6. goodguy888

goodguy888 Guest

At what time does it come out? :Like 12:01 AM or 6 AM or what?

7. Tokano

Tokano Paladin

It has been pushed back to a different date, so I do not have an exact time for you. I will let you know if we're informed of an exact time.

8. Zeltino

Zeltino Guest

Time-wise we can not say or know. I spoke with Headquarters and I have been told that the exact time is not released. I can say, however, that they are currently operating in CEST and work 8 to 5PM, so we're most likely to see the server open up between 2AM - 8AM EST (That'd be my bet if I was a gambling man)!

9. Tokano

Tokano Paladin

US2 opened around 7 or 8 AM EST. We were all awake and waiting for it on US1. xP

10. Miz Omega

Miz Omega Guest

Any word on when the new world will be coming out?

11. trevpoloking

trevpoloking Swordsman

Its already out it started a few days ago or maybe like a week or two not sure, but its definitely out already.

12. Miz Omega

Miz Omega Guest

Oh ok. I'm already in that world. I'm not sure how long it takes for a new world to come out. Weeks? Months?

13. Miz Omega

Miz Omega Guest

I just want to get a good start on the next world and not be days behind.

14. Zeltino

Zeltino Guest

It really depends on the amount of registrations, active players, etc. There's a lot that goes into when a new world is opened. For example, if the current world filled up already, a new world would be opened pretty much immediately :). The best way to know when a new world is opening is to check the forums daily. We'll post a few days ahead as to when a new world will be opened.

15. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

You still have a rather good chance at growing easily, as those of us that started in the dead center, see a lot of combat whereas on the current rim there won't be as much going on conflict wise. :)

16. PlunderingYouDaily

PlunderingYouDaily Swordsman

Icedragon is right I started in the middle ring. towards the center is war reaching out and outer rim is holding hands still (unless they are P2P)

17. Tokano

Tokano Paladin

^^ There is a war brewing at the core... It's just a matter of time till it finally blows.

18. PlunderingYouDaily

PlunderingYouDaily Swordsman

I know my tribe is at war and it is only a matter of time. I've been watching it just rotate

19. Miz Omega

Miz Omega Guest

Where in the forums should I check?

20. MarcosHK

MarcosHK Guest

Whenever a new world is created, a new forum is also created here. It will appear at the bottom of the forums' homepage and it will have the new world's name. An announcement of the new world will be created in that forum too. And you should also receive an email about it.