• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

noble limit

DeletedUser238

can we get a noble distance limit please? the travel time of a noble should not be able to exceed 50 hours. its a pain when you attack someone and they send a train across the world from a safe village and effectively run away from you all because you didn't have enough nukes and nobles to tackle all of their villages in one swoop. this will add a more dire need to defend what you own rather then scurry away with your tail between your legs.

on tw1 in the .net severs on W30 we had a limit in place such as this and it added a strategic dynamic to the game.

sorry if my ideas are all recycled from TW1 but these are over looked features that could give this game what it needs to draw in the old TW1 guys and it appeals to the niche players.

DeletedUser1260

smurks I have found that some TW1 players are stuck in the rutt of wanting all the same features of the original game and can't learn new ways to handle the new version. Don't get me wrong their experience in some ways is very good. I came from a totally different game with similiar play. I am finding using the features on hand adds a challenge to a different way of thinking and seeing how to get all I need done done. We will see what others have to say. I am not trying to down play what came before just that this is different and should stay its own unigue entity. If others disagree it could make for an interesting conversation.

DeletedUser238

smurks I have found that some TW1 players are stuck in the rutt of wanting all the same features of the original game and can't learn new ways to handle the new version. Don't get me wrong their experience in some ways is very good. I came from a totally different game with similiar play. I am finding using the features on hand adds a challenge to a different way of thinking and seeing how to get all I need done done. We will see what others have to say. I am not trying to down play what came before just that this is different and should stay its own unigue entity. If others disagree it could make for an interesting conversation.

being a successor to a game it has a due right to take the game before it and analyze it for its best features to make the game smooth and enjoyable.

if this game wants its own identity then it shouldn't have the name tribal wars. I accept the fact that we have spys instead of scouts, i accept the new units (trebs and zerks) and i accept the province system but there are a few things the previous game did right and this is something this game needs to adapt into its style of play. If it doesn't take the gem features the previous game had and doesnt make its own personal features that makes it tribal wars 2 then this will always fall short of what its trying to be. Tribal wars is in many peoples opinion a better game as it stands however this doesn't have to be the case. Tribal wars 2 has promise. It can be better but it needs to see where tribal wars 1 went right add those features and then become its own identity.

DeletedUser

i feel this feature won't change the balance of the game, 5 days is more than enough time to gather defenses, build an ark and get some fishing down

Though i feel all units should get a time cap than ^_^

But this game was made for a simple reason, to have an antiscript policy, and other policy changes between the two xD

DeletedUser238

just nobles death.

50 hours is 2 days an 2 hours. thats far enough for someone to travel if they want to travel farther they need to get nobles in that village they just jumped to and jump another 2 days and 2 hours away.