• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Perhaps asked many times before but how do you stop your villages from being destroyed?

grissom

Spearman
I get the idea behind the game, but every time I try to build a village to say level 12 on the mining stuff, someone comes in and completely destroys my village and I have to start from ZERO again, which makes doing the quest impossible. And honestly, it wants to make me stop playing if I spend this time only for the entire thing to be destroyed. Even if I have no goods at all to be plundered, the village is wiped out.

So am I doing something wrong here?

Or is the game just impossible for newbies to get a foothold on?

InsanityBlitz2

Swordsman
It helps you if your in a tribe that can support you until youve built enough troops for your own safety. Or maybe restart away from the attacker in a more secure area. Just thoughts.

king kymeria

Swordsman
grissom I feel you...don't listen to these guys, they only know how to eat newbies not help them :p ...I'll can help you though....hit me up if you want some details. kill that shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

InsanityBlitz2

Swordsman
Remember multi accounting is against the rules in game. You take the risk of getting caught and then banned, Im not sure wether to delete your post king kymeria or what LOL

king kymeria

Swordsman
I'd don't suggest having multiple accounts in the same world... there are multiple worlds open all the time = multiple accounts... :D but glad someones visiting, gets lonely around here....glad you have a sense of humor, sometimes I can't help myself, I just wanted to makeveveryone laugh. Great Modding, good energy. LOL

Last edited: