• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rally Point Simulator

DeletedUser

All variables considered with the new systems and numbers TW2 has, I think having a troop simulator would be very beneficial for those long hauls and noble trains.

DeletedUser

Here's an accurate calculator: http://tw2calc.com/us

Before I trusted it, I entered the numbers from a couple old reports, but it seems to be spot on. The moderators will probably come in and say that it's a third party site, so Innogames makes 0 guarantees as to its authenticity or accuracy. I'll just save their time by saying it first. :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I'll have to favorite this site until Innogames comes up with their own! If they do...Thumbs up!

DeletedUser216

Idk about this, because it keeps saying half of my units will survive, but my paladin and noble will both die. Not too sure on whether or not this will be true.

DeletedUser

It's based off of percentage for survival. If the overall troop count were to lose over 50% of their forces, it rounds up. So in turn, having 1 unit and over 50% chance of mortality, they're going to die.