• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Ranking Filter

DeletedUser

I would like to propose the changing of the Rankings Filter system...I'm not sure how I never noticed before but when someone changes the Filter from say Points to BP (Defeated enemies) it doesn't actually change the ranking it just shows you the same players ranking by BP instead of Points...

I would like to propose changing it so that when the filter gets changed it actually shows you who has the highest BP/Awards (I don't really care about Awards but it can work the same way since it's there) and not just show us the Highest Point Players/Tribes different attributes....

Just an Idea that I think that would increase some players caring in the Ranking system at all....
-Hans

DeletedUser897

I would like to propose the changing of the Rankings Filter system...I'm not sure how I never noticed before but when someone changes the Filter from say Points to BP (Defeated enemies) it doesn't actually change the ranking it just shows you the same players ranking by BP instead of Points...

I would like to propose changing it so that when the filter gets changed it actually shows you who has the highest BP/Awards (I don't really care about Awards but it can work the same way since it's there) and not just show us the Highest Point Players/Tribes different attributes....

Just an Idea that I think that would increase some players caring in the Ranking system at all....
-Hans
Hit the up and down arrow on the page it basiclaly refreshes it and it will then show in the order that you want it.