• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

redirected to google play

DeletedUser

Every time I try to access the game on my browser it automatically redirects me to the google app store page. I already have the app and honestly I find the browser version better. I'd rather not be forced to use the app version if I don't want to.

Tokano

Not a Mod
While I am not sure that is a bug, I don't think there is any way to get around that. I think the developers want to force the application because that is something they have full control over. Otherwise they would have to develop for FireFox mobile, Chrome mobile, and the standard brew browser on Android, and Safari mobile for iOS. That would be an absolute nightmare for the development team.

DeletedUser

Tokano is correct. The game on mobile devices is not built for the browsers, but for the game application specifically. If you want to continue to use the browser, just realize there may be issues that probably won't be resolved. Additionally, you'll constantly see that redirection. My suggestion is to play the game through the application.

DeletedUser

The game through the application is really laggy and slow.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Bael;n3665 said:
The game through the application is really laggy and slow.

The developers are constantly fixing bugs on it and trying to improve it. Check out the new 1.15 release notes and see if they fixed anything you've been disliking about the Android app.