• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Reduction in VP points

SheikYerbouti

Spearman
Hi all

We are reducing the number of VP points needed in order to finish this world a bit quicker.

Reduced today (16th October) to 1850 VP points.

If no winner by next Saturday (23rd October) it will be dropped further to 1700 VP points.

Good luck all!

SY

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
Hi all

We are reducing the number of VP points needed in order to finish this world a bit quicker.

Reduced today (16th October) to 1850 VP points.

If no winner by next Saturday (23rd October) it will be dropped further to 1700 VP points.

Good luck all!

SY

I saw your name on laarne yesterday and had a good chuckle. love it!

Solitude empire

Swordsman
You guys are killing your own game with this bull. No worries, soon another company will dethrone you. Ridiculous how you have the entire community pleading to reduce VP, that the game is fun, but gets boring. Yet, you continue to let this happen.

SheikYerbouti

Spearman
You guys are killing your own game with this bull. No worries, soon another company will dethrone you. Ridiculous how you have the entire community pleading to reduce VP, that the game is fun, but gets boring. Yet, you continue to let this happen.
Hi

I'm not quite sure I understand. We have just reduced the VP. Is that not what you wanted?

I have a post up requesting your favourite settings for worlds, have you added your comments there? This will get given to the community manager and he will feed it back to inno. The more comments and requests we get, the better! Anything not constructive or insulting will be removed before sending, so please make constructive requests.

As a forum moderator, like all the other forum moderators, we are volunteers who have no say in what settings are used for each world, but we can, and do, feed back community requests.

trapper

Spearman
I saw your name on laarne yesterday and had a good chuckle. love it!
Thank you. This is quite a relief. It gets very frustrating after about 1200 VP. If you could reduce the VP in future worlds to less than 1500, it would be a better way to end the world and fewer conflicts between players. The way it is now, we are competing within the tribe for barbarian villages.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
Hi

I'm not quite sure I understand. We have just reduced the VP. Is that not what you wanted?

I have a post up requesting your favourite settings for worlds, have you added your comments there? This will get given to the community manager and he will feed it back to inno. The more comments and requests we get, the better! Anything not constructive or insulting will be removed before sending, so please make constructive requests.

As a forum moderator, like all the other forum moderators, we are volunteers who have no say in what settings are used for each world, but we can, and do, feed back community requests.
We been asking to reduced this count since May. Dude we have no players in the world and not enough provinces. Let the company know the Vp is too high. It should be 1k. Not no more. We lack players, and don’t have worlds for them to learn how to play before going into the big boys. It ruins their fun.

Solitude empire

Swordsman
OK, I understand better now.
I will pass this on for sure.
Some players, like myself, don’t play more than two worlds to increase efficiency. We had a war with another tribe around Jan. We defeated them around March. And we lost 25% of our tribe around late April. VP was 750. That 250 VP was farming Barbs and took a month of 75% tribe. June, we lost 50% and had to recruit players who didn’t even help win the war, but had VP. August, we lost 75% players (Some who we recruited) and was at 1300 VP. And they know this, but my question to you is, “Why don’t they lower the VP to 1k and continue make new worlds as they closed? Why make us hit a limit that will take a year to complete knowing their fanbase are slowly falling because of this requirement?” I lost 3 top players in our tribe because they are annoyed how the game is run. They send a support ticket, but get a silly response.

Dreakinn

Swordsman
Wow been awhile since I've seen INNO reduce the amount for requirement. We were told that wasn't possible once the world start guess that's changed :/ But Yeah US VP needs to be (a lot) smaller. There's not enough active member in this server compared to the bigger English server (EN)

fun time

Berserker
CAPT C had it to 1400 at one point he took off the new mod or dev raised it 2000. but 1000 sounds great I may play a vp world again