Hello Tribal Warriors!
On Monday, August 3rd we will update all realms with version 1.21. This version contains improvements for your game experience and bug fixes.
- Epic and Legendary Rolls in your Daily Unit Deals will now be presented more clearly.
- When restarting there is now also a button to restart close to your Tribe.
- The Mobile tab in your game settings will now properly show the iOS and Android app links.
- The screen will no longer freeze when using the 'Jump to village' button.
- Your Tribe settings can now be saved again.
- You will now be able to view all your villages in the drop-down Village List.
- It is now possible to recruit units from Presets without having a Hall of Orders. Only units that match your building levels can be recruited this way.
- If you have no active groups, your overviews will show the correct information.
- The progress bar in your Resource Deposit will now show the correct information.
- Relocating the Paladin will now correctly require 1 free Provision in target village and release the occupied Provision slot in former village.
- The map will now properly behave when using hotkeys.
- The 'Link' BBcode will now close properly when clicked.
- Pagination in the market window will show properly.
- A rare case has been resolved and now reports will no longer contain wrong information.
- The village will now be properly marked when using the 'Jump to village' button.
- The 'Second Village' popup will no longer appear in your village overview.
- The iOS app store button on the start page has been corrected.
- Some translations have been fixed.
Thank you very much for your support and bug reports. Give us your feedback in this discussion thread.
The Tribal Wars 2 Team